• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire/Quarter Quell update and lifetime diamond giveaway!

Edday

Spectator
Reaction score
i think maybe a piece of land disappears and they fall into the void

Reaction score
All these people with these good ideas are making me jelly. That's a good thing and a bad thing. Good thing is that now I can eat jelly.

pinkburry

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it would be cool if there was a zombie apocalypse in the game!

pinkburry

Spectator
Reaction score
Another cool feature could be toxic water during certain times. Also a lightning storm could be really cool!

PoopinSprinklez

Diamond
Reaction score
when you get near the edge of the dome, you get struck my lightning. each 5 minutes your hunger drops 3 meal bars

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
1.) Giant mushrooms (or even flowers of some sort) come "alive" and hurt players if they get to close.
2.) The spectators become visible, confusing players who is in the game, and who isn't. They might even be able to still have all of their equipment (while not being able to harm the players). It would also be cool if maybe they would appear for a few seconds, then disappear for another few, causing them to appear as ghosts.
3.) Snow and cold air could close in on the section (like the poison fog in the movie) and anyone that touches the snow, dies.
4.) You code a mob to look like Chad's cat and he chases you. When he hits you, he takes away half of the players current hearts.
5.) It appears everything in the player's inventory isn't there, everybody can see what they have (for example, their armor and what they have in their hand), but the actual player can't see it. You would be able to see other player's things though, and it would only be in that section.
6.) Poppies spawn all over and if you touch one, you take damage. They would create a little maze though, where if you jump or walk to the correct spots (maybe they are empty or are fakes) you don't take damage. The poppies would represent President Snow's obsession with blood roses.
7.) The players in FOV in the section becomes very limited as if they are looking out of a jock-o-lantern, making PvP even harder.

I may add more later, but for now, these are my best thoughts. :)

Last edited:

Sage9597

Platinum
Reaction score
If I win, I want AwkwardPenguino for diamond :p
1.) Endermen start spawning and are already agroed to players. They will continually teleport and then at the end, chicken jockeys (zombies riding chickens) will attack you.
This would probably substitute for the bats and I know it's a weird idea, but it would actually make Catching Fire much more difficult. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci