• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire/Quarter Quell update and lifetime diamond giveaway!

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really have any use for a diamond rank, but here's an idea that I have.

Webs form around a player's feet randomly, followed by a hoard of skeletons riding spiders. If you remain stuck in the web, it slowly engulfs you until you die from the jockeys.

Dumb, but just a thought :p
When does this contest end?
Tomorrow

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
How about Hunger given to you so you lose hunger REALLY quick (Idk if that's a thing)

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
A segment that tracks people who are in the game, then when people are in a segment, it will put things in chat that make it appear like someone in the game said that. The messages could include threats, pleas for help, teaming requests.

Example: Player 1 is in the section. They see in chat, "I see you, better start running." Player 1 see that person's name in the tablist, and begins to worry.

Idea 2: Chests randomly spawn in a section, the randomly spawned chests explode when a player tries to look in them.

im_Batman225

Diamond
Reaction score
ok my idea is random blocks on the groung levitating and then either explode or give nearby players a potion effect

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
Avalanche: An avalanche of snow starts chasing you and if it crushes you, you die.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A segment that tracks people who are in the game, then when people are in a segment, it will put things in chat that make it appear like someone in the game said that. The messages could include threats, pleas for help, teaming requests.

Example: Player 1 is in the section. They see in chat, "I see you, better start running." Player 1 see that person's name in the tablist, and begins to worry.

Idea 2: Chests randomly spawn in a section, the randomly spawned chests explode when a player tries to look in them.
The second idea is amazing, might cause lag

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Cyclone, Earthquake (the ground falls in random spots, Like 'tnt run' were if you walk the block under you falls, loe hunger or poisen effect.
Also i found a bug where you jump out of a active segment into the glass you get stuck and 3 things can happen 1. is that you lose hearts 2. is that you get thrown in the air and get kicked for 'flying or related' 3. you get unstuck which has only happened once to me.

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Replicas of all of the dead (or alive) players NPC things. Will spawn around the area, and attack like the old steve mob. Soething like that :p.

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Idea 1: soulsand appears below your feet slowing you down. Stays until the disaster ends. (Or a slowness potion effect)
Idea 2: angry zombie pigmen.
Idea 3: 2 block holes start appearing at random around the player

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci