• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can online friends last forever?

What do you guys think?

• Yes they can (explain why)

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • No (explain why)

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

Exult

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't think anyone can know the answer to this, considering that the possibility of having online friends hasn't been around for long enough for any friendship to have lasted a sufficient long period of time.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
I think online friend ships can last forever but it'd be difficult. It'd be a lot harder than an IRL relationship because you might not ever get to meet that friend in person. I have a lot of old MCSG friends I longer talk to, some of them are even on these forums. I wish I can talk/play with them, but it's just..weird? It's awkward to talk to someone after not seeing them for months or even years. :/

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
As long as it still means something to both of you, then yes! Even if you don't talk for 10 months xD

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't think that keeping the relationship online will be healthy for it, so it won't last forever that way...but if the people meet up IRL then the friendship can last forever.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
I think online friendships can end. Anything can end tbh.. arguments happen, people avoid eachother, friends come and go, they move on to other things. But, then there's your friends who text you and talk to you everyday. I don't know online friends are "complicated"

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
In some cases it can, others it can't. As long as you and your online friend stay in touch then yes. As a plus, stay into the same games. On the other hand if you stop going on the internet, then it won't :3

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think they can last as long as you have the motivation to keep a great friendship. When the motivation goes down, the level of friendship goes down as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci