• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring Back...

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But that what the original intent of The Survival Games was, to survive in a Player vs everything, not just player vs player.
Again, that is what I said about Survival Games turning to PVP games

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Agreed!

I don't see a problem..
The problem is that people don't want to spend hours in front of the computer, where you sit there for hours and end up getting killed by a sneaky zombie.

#Life

Reaction score
My top things -
  • 1 vs. 1 deathmatch, I know that they added 3 player deathmatches to "Speed things up" But the essence of SG is not a quick 1 off match, It's supposed to be a long grueling game that lasts for ages. More and more people are joining for quick games that they can play a bunch of in 1 sitting, but in reality MCSG is about everything from the 10 deaths in the first 10 minutes, from searching through trees for that last pre-deathmatch player. Not to mention that in a game usually about 2 people are overpowered, so usually DM comes down someone with nothing and two good players. I prefer an epic battle of strong players.
  • Mobs. In my opinion, MCSG should be a set of PvE servers, not straight PvP. Mobs give the games a more rushed feel, you find yourself in trouble far more often than in a normal game where you find yourself wanderin,g bored, through a map. Mobs, atleast in my expierence, make being underpowered more fun, it adds an aspect of - Search for chests, or hide. Like some people said above, mods really intensify the strategic element of the game, making it harder to hold down corn, and making you really need to think before moving into a dark area. Games are all together more exciting, and add an unpredictable new element into gameplay.
Several more random changes -
  • Nerfed corn refill. Some of you must be like WOAH WOAH WOAH, but when I say nerf refill, I mean make it so only have of the chests refilled spawn tier 2 items (prefferably make all of them tier 1, but no-one would like that) The reason I'd like this is that it makes corn far less OP, to really get good items, you need to go to find your own tier 2's, rather than just know where the center is. Although this makes corn less of a hotspot, it caters to searching the map for new chests, rather than using 1 route and going to corn.
  • Scattered refill. This is another one people will hate. I say, instead of refilling all the chests at night (corn not included) only refill 50 - 75% of the chests. This way, you need to look for more chests rather than just re-running your route. This scatters players through the map, making night-time hunting more than just running to all the hotspots.
  • For those of you who disklike the last 2 suggestions, how about a set of "hardcore servers" that have the two past suggestions, aswell as mob spawing, and slower health regen.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
My top things -
  • 1 vs. 1 deathmatch, I know that they added 3 player deathmatches to "Speed things up" But the essence of SG is not a quick 1 off match, It's supposed to be a long grueling game that lasts for ages. More and more people are joining for quick games that they can play a bunch of in 1 sitting, but in reality MCSG is about everything from the 10 deaths in the first 10 minutes, from searching through trees for that last pre-deathmatch player. Not to mention that in a game usually about 2 people are overpowered, so usually DM comes down someone with nothing and two good players. I prefer an epic battle of strong players.
  • Mobs. In my opinion, MCSG should be a set of PvE servers, not straight PvP. Mobs give the games a more rushed feel, you find yourself in trouble far more often than in a normal game where you find yourself wanderin,g bored, through a map. Mobs, atleast in my expierence, make being underpowered more fun, it adds an aspect of - Search for chests, or hide. Like some people said above, mods really intensify the strategic element of the game, making it harder to hold down corn, and making you really need to think before moving into a dark area. Games are all together more exciting, and add an unpredictable new element into gameplay.

• Nerfed corn refill. Some of you must be like WOAH WOAH WOAH, but when I say nerf refill, I mean make it so only have of the chests refilled spawn tier 2 items (prefferably make all of them tier 1, but no-one would like that) The reason I'd like this is that it makes corn far less OP, to really get good items, you need to go to find your own tier 2's, rather than just know where the center is. Although this makes corn less of a hotspot, it caters to searching the map for new chests, rather than using 1 route and going to corn.
  • Scattered refill. This is another one people will hate. I say, instead of refilling all the chests at night (corn not included) only refill 50 - 75% of the chests. This way, you need to look for more chests rather than just re-running your route. This scatters players through the map, making night-time hunting more than just running to all the hotspots.
  • For those of you who disklike the last 2 suggestions, how about a set of "hardcore servers" that have the two past suggestions, aswell as mob spawing, and slower health regen.
YES

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
The problem is that people don't want to spend hours in front of the computer, where you sit there for hours and end up getting killed by a sneaky zombie.

#Life
Isn't that part of the game?

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
My top things -
I keep pressing like but it only says I did it once..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci