• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze island is so overplayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
You have to realize that the maps are chosen by majority vote, right? That means that the majority of the people in that game want to play the map. If that's so, then that map will be played. Sure, you may not like the map after a while, but that's the way it is. Maybe you'll get lucky and find a game with another map.
that is, until the diamond donor and 2 gold donors come on and outvote the majority.

MattyIsBack

Spectator
Reaction score
I think map 4 is an amazingly created map, although I do have to say I haven't played map 3 in a while D:

xxmudkip95xx

Tribute
Reaction score
not that i dont like breze island but IT IS WAY TO OVER PLAYED come on on 24 slot server 8 out of 10 times it's map four 1 out of 10 times it one and 2 out of 10 times it's 2

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Do I think it is a bad map? No. Do I enjoy playing it 90% of the time? No. Is it good that we have this map? Yes.
People, the majority of MCSG players like that map. As long as they do, it will stay up. Its not necessarily about what you as an individual wants, but what the community wants.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
How is that rude?
Its rude as pointing out that someone is clearly wrong is a bit harsh. If its of major importance then i would have said but he was just trying to make a point although he might need to work on some more maths or proof read next time ;)

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Its rude as pointing out that someone is clearly wrong is a bit harsh. If its of major importance then i would have said but he was just trying to make a point although he might need to work on some more maths or proof read next time ;)
So, you're telling me teachers pointing out that our answers are wrong is rude? I'm looking from a different perspective, but its still the same thing.

Oh and, for the Breeze Island haters (Its not flaming! Its flamethrowing!) :

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
So, you're telling me teachers pointing out that our answers are wrong is rude? I'm looking from a different perspective, but its still the same thing.

Oh and, for the Breeze Island haters :
It is rude to argue/discuss something that is off topic. i.e. what rude is defined as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci