• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze island is so overplayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGibbo

Spectator
Reaction score
To all of you guys who actually vote for this map all of the time, please stop. I understand that it is a small map with not a lot of chests and you know where they are but please stop playing it every single time. There are other people who don't like this map (me included) that just want to play the bigger maps have have a longer time alive to find more chests but we don't get that opportunity because of you guys so please stop voting for breeze island!

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
You have to realize that the maps are chosen by majority vote, right? That means that the majority of the people in that game want to play the map. If that's so, then that map will be played. Sure, you may not like the map after a while, but that's the way it is. Maybe you'll get lucky and find a game with another map.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like how Map 1 was ok, but got boring. Map 2 Was brilliant,before map 4 came out. Map 3 was played for a week and no-one has played since. Map 4 is what the majority of players like, so boo- hoo to you, good sir!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually really like the map :p

It has quick games, the gameplay is much more tense, with a race to find a weapon, and the map is far smaller than the others. Overall, it's a really fun map.

However, it's been played so much recently that it's started getting boring. So I definitely see where the complaints are coming from.

I still think the map cool down is a good idea......

:3

ShadowZenoX

Survivor
Reaction score
Its easy to win since the chests are pretty close to each other =S

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
You have to realize that the maps are chosen by majority vote, right? That means that the majority of the people in that game want to play the map. If that's so, then that map will be played. Sure, you may not like the map after a while, but that's the way it is. Maybe you'll get lucky and find a game with another map.
lol yeah, when i go on a server i do /vote right away and if map 4 is majority
bam i leave

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Map cool down isn't possible due to the plugins restarting when the maps do so I advise you get better :p Once you start to get the feel of the map, its pretty fun.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Its easy to win since the chests are pretty close to each other =S
Not necessarily, because the chests are close to each other, yes it's easy to obtain items, but it doesn't mean you'll win.

Items are easier to get, for you... but also for your enemies.

Map 4 is over-voted because it takes skill to win. Taking items for chests, quickly shift-clicking them on and fighting anyone. It's PVP domination.

In other maps it's just whoever has a good chest route will win (most of the time).

Map 4: People are usually in leather, gold, chain and maybe bits of iron. And probably a stone, iron sword.. very rarely a diamond sword who were lucky at cornucopia.

Other Maps: Usually 1-2 people tanked in chain-iron armour, with an iron to diamond sword occasionally - people who know good chests routes and have luck with them.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
map 4 is quick and simple to play :p if you dont like it then learn to like it as its gonna get played for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci