• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze island is so overplayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildman26

Tribute
Reaction score
i really am hating this map right now. i have been playing sg since it first came out and i have NEVER seen a case this bad of overplaying. i really think we should go back to the beta days where the map was random because its not fun when you play a week of breeze island STRAIGHT, map 1 and 2 have been played a bit recently BUT I HAVENT seen map 3 in months. (my favourite map is #2) i know lots of people like it but SERIOUSLY THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL! BRING BACK RANDOM MAPS!

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
i really am hating this map right now. i have been playing sg since it first came out and i have NEVER seen a case this bad of overplaying. i really think we should go back to the beta days where the map was random because its not fun when you play a week of breeze island STRAIGHT, map 1 and 2 have been played a bit recently BUT I HAVENT seen map 3 in months. (my favourite map is #2) i know lots of people like it but SERIOUSLY THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL! BRING BACK RANDOM MAPS!
Calm down they are adding in new maps at the moment and they will be implementing new voting systems so hopefully this problem wont arise any more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci