• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze island is so overplayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGibbo

Spectator
Reaction score
I see what you guys are saying but the fact is that it gets so boring when you play it in every server you go in everyday just annoys me. The map cool down is a good idea to stop maps from being overplayed but i guess everyone that doesn't like it (me included) will just have to get used to it.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i'm playing different maps.. when i've played map 4 two or three times.. usually its gets 1 or 2 after that..

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I see what you guys are saying but the fact is that it gets so boring when you play it in every server you go in everyday just annoys me. The map cool down is a good idea to stop maps from being overplayed but i guess everyone that doesn't like it (me included) will just have to get used to it.
a cool down is not possible due to the servers resetting
Way too overplayed. Fuckin hate that map.
watch the language plz

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
And feel free to rage at me for making the map ;)
haha lol i do have to say that the map is rather simple and small yet this allows for a good pvp experience from time to time as people are forced to fight for survival or they starve

bencurwen96

Survivor
Reaction score
I just wish they would stop people from hiding around the edge in deathmatch, you can hide in areas that are hidden but are not subject to lightning...

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
haha lol i do have to say that the map is rather simple and small yet this allows for a good pvp experience from time to time as people are forced to fight for survival or they starve
I don't think it's possible to starve on the map :p There isn't much distance to travel to get around so your hunger should be fairly high especially with mushrooms around.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think it's possible to starve on the map :p There isn't much distance to travel to get around so your hunger should be fairly high especially with mushrooms around.
lol trust me if you miss out on getting a bowl and dont get food early on then you can starve quite easily before the first night

Burnwing

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't mind it... But I agree it is slighlty overplayed. When I join on to the servers, majority the first few seconds map 4 has already got 7 votes...
Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci