• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

InReverse

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: InReverse
Wins: Current: 58 Legacy: 160's
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): parkersway21
Reason why we should accept you: I believe I should be accepted into the clan because I am very active in the MCSG community. I have good sportsmanship and I believe I would be a good addition to this clan. I'm not just joining because "yayayayayyay youtubers fame yayayayyayayabayya" I legitimately want to be part of this clan. This clan can help grow my PVP skills and I can meet some new people. I am also friends with Immense and have been a part of other clans. I have good teamwork skills and I know I'm not the best pvper, but I am decent at the game and feel like I can bring opportunity to this clan. I can respect the rules of the clan and I am a very trustworthy person. I believe that with a clan, I can get the hard things of life out of my mind and just focus on my social life and just have fun. I believe this clan will do this for me. Again, it is not just because of the you tubers and because I think I am going to get famous. I also have Platinum donor so I will be able to get into games without a problem. I want to be in this clan because of the personalities and the fun I can have. Just looking for a clan that doesn't DQ when they lose a round and keeps their cool.Thanks.

Last edited:

ForceHacks

Platinum
Reaction score
Skype Username: I'll pm you it
Wins: Legacy: 1311/ 4486 Currently: 493/1173
Reason: I can not give you a true reason to let me join your clan besides skill and maybe personality. but the reason I am applying is because I've wanted to join a clan that it is stable and has skill and potential to be the best clan. The only way I might be recognized by some members of the clan is through being apart of the clan noobs and 1v1ing alot of the members in there.
IGN: ChibiGoose
Wins: 105/255 Legacy: 3,444/10341 (Yeah I was a big tryhard cx)
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): chibi.duck
Reason why we should accept you: I don't have any special reason in particular. I recently wanted to get back into clans and since I already know a few people in here I was drawn more to this one. Plus it always is better to join clans with skilled players instead of random clans who just wanna DQ everyone for everything. I hope you can come to accept my application as I feel like I would be a good addition to your clan. Thanks in advance.
PartyAnimalMC and ChibiGoose have been accepted for Trial

The rest will be pending.

Godatbow

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Godatbow
Wins:584/2170
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here):pvp.skillzz
Reason why we should accept you:cause i wanna compete with some of the best papers on msg and i would be a really good team player

sword2346

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: sword2346
Wins: 956
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): sword_2346
Reason why we should accept you:
I own a server in which we could practice routes on. Also on my server there are tournaments and 1v1's in which we could practice on. I have been in many past clans and I would love to join this one becaus I see great potential in the very near future.

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: NoHaxJustBaymax/iBeatWantToBe
Wins : 143/1164 legacy 1143/4124
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): mlgmatthewyt
Reason why we should accept you: I think you should accept me because I have been in lots of clans and looking for the perfect one. Almost every clan I join it either Disbands or cheats. I follow all MCGamer Rules as well. Also, I think I can contribute to this clan and make the clan go the #1 spot where is deserves to be. I will always be active since it is summer and be up like 24/7 and I would be on the ts a lot as well. I also am a strategical player and will always find other ways to either break a choke point or make good decisions. I also know most of the routes on every cb maps.

abrasive_me

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: NoHaxJustBaymax/iBeatWantToBe
Wins : 143/1164 legacy 1143/4124
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): mlgmatthewyt
Reason why we should accept you: I think you should accept me because I have been in lots of clans and looking for the perfect one. Almost every clan I join it either Disbands or cheats. I follow all MCGamer Rules as well. Also, I think I can contribute to this clan and make the clan go the #1 spot where is deserves to be. I will always be active since it is summer and be up like 24/7 and I would be on the ts a lot as well. I also am a strategical player and will always find other ways to either break a choke point or make good decisions. I also know most of the routes on every cb maps.
^^ Very good suggestion :) He's been in my past clans.

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
IGN: RiskIt and TSG2
Wins:107/235 on RiskIt idk on TSG2
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): pm if trial/accepted
Reason why we should accept you: Well I'm a pretty funny and chill guy and have been in well known clans. I'm not joining because I'm a fanboy or anything just wanna meet some new people cause why not. And I'm decent at the pehvehpehs wooga wooga!

Last edited:

ItsBrayBray

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ItsBrayBray/ItsBray
Wins: 10/30
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): gatorad.fierce
Reason why we should accept you: I am looking for a clan that I could join. Before I start I want to say I want to apply because I want to prove myself of being good. I didn't come here for the youtubers I came here so I can have fun and prove myself. I also have a alt (ItsBray) that has Iron donor so I could join your guys games and I might get diamond on my alt. I am really looking forward this clan. I think this clan would be best for me. I hope I get accept for trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci