• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustGrim

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ImJustGrim
Wins: With Stat reset I think about 70/150
Without State reset more like 800/1700
Why:.... Uhhhh Idk I am a calm player who likes to play offensive and does well in clan battles and I try to be humble more so than immature and arrogant. As well as yes I am a fan of Ace but that's not the only reason I want to join the clan I think I would help decently?

#Insert something that isn't true to get in the clan.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
#Joking
#Sarcastic
#Idkwhatelsetoputhere
TL:DR

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: NoHaxJustBaymax/iBeatWantToBe
Wins : 128
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): mlgmatthewyt
Reason why we should accept you: I think you should accept me because I have been in lots of clans and looking for the perfect one. Almost every clan I join it either Disbands or cheats. I follow all MCGamer Rules as well. Also, I think I can contribute to this clan and make the clan go the #1 spot where is deserves to be. I will always be active since it is summer and be up like 24/7 and I would be on the ts a lot as well. I also am a strategical player I will always find other ways to either break a choke point or make good decisions. I also know most of the routes on every cb maps.

Last edited:

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: natsoup
Wins: lost count
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): you deleted me 4 times already bunnies u
Reason why we should accept you: i promise to be on daily if theres no uhcs going on

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: natsoup
Wins: lost count
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): you deleted me 4 times already bunnies u
Reason why we should accept you: i promise to be on daily if theres no uhcs going on
sik your back natsu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci