• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReflexedIT

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: _Reflexed Going to Change
Wins:320 legacy Stats
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): RisingArcanine
Reason why we should accept you: I just want to have fun with you guys and just love you guys and I want to become like you guys so if you give me a chance that would be awesome and that would make my whole life going the other way around

RubixCubix_pvp

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:NeonHD
Wins: 63/246
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here):NeonHD
Reason why we should accept you: im from eu but I get 96 ping on us soo but anyway I really wanna join this clan to prove my self worthy to you pvp gods now I spoken to most of you before like Ray Kezin chris any ect so I'm not a complete randy please it would make my day if I got accepted u can 1vs1 me if u want and I know I'm only 13 and from eu so different time zones but we can find a way around it

Viascence

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:FallenStatistics
Wins:55
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here):christianpavia1029
Reason why we should accept you:im an aweosme guy and im mostly happy but dont get on my badside im warning u but ill just get mad at some peole for a few days so i dont hold a grudge at all or i do a little and my stats are bad cause i never really cared but i guess people like the stats now so yea but im a good player and im an offensive player my pvp strengths are sword fights fns and bow. my weaknesses are water fights and of course 3 teams and Hackers

TylerRayyyy

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: TylerKawaii
Wins: 300+
Skype; TylerBenton2014
Reason: I play mcsg everyday, I like to hang out and play mcsg for stats and for fun sometimes. I think it would be fun to just chill with the clan and participate in clan battles. im 16 years old, so im no a squeaker, Im mature and a really nice guy.

lilbrett12

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Lilbrett12
Wins:4 (i don't play mcsg very much more like badlion but ill play more mcsg)
You should add me to your clan because i can finish 1v2's i can kill a team of 3 but im very bad when it comes to being cleaned up on ;~; i always get cleaned up but if i have that clan that team next to me i am unstoppable thx for this opportunity! Bye (by the way i love IBeatUrScore a.k.a Maxwell)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci