• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better Sprint Mod has now been eliminated on our servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCagg

Diamond
Reaction score
I cannot thank you guys enough. Thanks, MCSG staff.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that 1.7 sprint is literally the exact same BSM. I don't think you can run sideways with BSM and I know you can't run backwards, so why does it matter? I honestly don't see the point in this.
But BSM has autosprint 1.7 does not.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Right now no sadly but we are working on more updates soon to block this or prevent most of the illegal moves. The only reason why we can do this with BSM is that the dev actually tells the server the client connecting has it installs. This is why this auto detector is 100% accurate! :)
It's really a shame.. With 1.7 sprint just added the auto-detector came in at the wrong time, practically everyone has toggle sprint now. :c

J

Joel/MadDawg

It is not Toggle Sprint because everytime you look in a chest your sprint breaks :/ and you have to hit it twice instead of once.
You don't have to hit it twice, and when you are on a mac it actually doesn't break.

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
For everyone using, "BSM and 1.7 give the same features", as a way to make the point it should be allowed, I must ask but one question; If they're the same then why're you still using BSM anyway?
Not saying that I'm using BSM, but a logical reason would be the fact that optifine isn't released and people can't play with low fps, so they switch to 1.6 with Optifine and BSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci