• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better Sprint Mod has now been eliminated on our servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjorn5678

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, but we can deal with that. It's alot easier to record and get peeps banned for ;)

Bjorn5678

Tribute
Reaction score
Would this be a good idea?:
When your game is about to start (I know quite a lot of servers do this but its very useful) there should be a Noteblock sound that counts the last 10/5 seconds so you know when the game is gonna start. For example if I'm on skype or facebook talking to friends, I seem to not know when the game is going to start, and I die to a noob or my chest route gets stole etc. So, Its just an idea, but I think it would work really well and be an awesome implementation into these servers!
Really good idea! I know alot of people who have the same problem. :)

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Kid, do you know who TOXICWASTEII is? If I were you I wouldn't be acting like such a smart ass
1. Necro.
2. Don't be rude.
3. Don't swear.
4. Don't call someone "kid" when you're acting more like one.
5. Not really sure what you mean about Toxic?

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kid, do you know who TOXICWASTEII is? If I were you I wouldn't be acting like such a smart ass
Please do not necropost. You can find a list of the forum rules here and there it will give you a definition of necroposts. Here is the rule about necroposting anyway:
4. Do not grave-dig/necropost: Posting on old threads that serve no purpose is unnecessary and gives people unneeded alerts.

• If a thread has gone one month without any new posts, it is considered old and posting on it will be considered necroposting.
  • If the thread is still relevant and important, necroposting on it is allowed.
  • If the thread has a new update, necroposting on it is allowed.

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread locked. Reason: Necro-post.

If you will be caught necro-posting again you will be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci