• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better Sprint Mod has now been eliminated on our servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My god,you devs/chad/staff members.You should actually play with bsm for a month and get to know why it's better then 1.7.2, when using bsm you can only sprint forward in multiplayer, in SINGLEPLAYER, you can sprint backwards and fly boost.THAT'S IT. When you use 1.7.2 you know you can literally hit your sprint button and it will allow you to sprint in the water without having to go to the bottom of the ocean floor and touching it and double tapping/hitting your sprint button. BSM literally is 1.7.2 without the advantages. You guys are legit idiots when it comes to this kind of stuff.
You can already sprint in water without being on the bottom... And if 1.7 is better, then this shouldn't matter anyway...

JustlThelWorst

Diamond
Reaction score
Sprint never breaks. It gives the advantage of moving around a lot quicker. It also means you are able to do things such as sprinting while on fire.
Move quicker? 1.6 BSM is basically the exact same thing as 1.7 sprint. In my opinion 1.7 is better because you can sprint in air and while in water. There is really no advantage to either side.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Move quicker? 1.6 BSM is basically the exact same thing as 1.7 sprint. In my opinion 1.7 is better because you can sprint in air and while in water. There is really no advantage to either side.
By move quicker I mean that your sprint will never break. Having your sprint break and having to frequently resprint will build up the time it takes a player to move around. Btw, this the advantages 1.6 BSM gives over an ordinary 1.6 player, not a 1.7 sprint user.

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
You can already sprint in water without being on the bottom... And if 1.7 is better, then this shouldn't matter anyway...
My god your an even bigger idiot, I said with bsm you cannot sprint at the top of the water, you have to go to the very BOTTOM and sprint on the floor then go back up to be able to swim faster in the water, and I never said 1.7.2 is better, I said it's worse.I ran BSM with 1.6.2 because it had optifine, and I literally cannot play with 1.7.2 without optifine I seriously get 20 fps,with tiny, + the fog makes it hard for me and others to find players. Also, you could never sprint with bsm at the top of the water, you have always had to go to the bottom with or without bsm. Now I can't play 1.6.2 with optifine and bsm. Now I have to play in 1.7.2 with 20 fps congrats.

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
By move quicker I mean that your sprint will never break. Having your sprint break and having to frequently resprint will build up the time it takes a player to move around. Btw, this the advantages 1.6 BSM gives over an ordinary 1.6 player, not a 1.7 sprint user.
Bro, I taped down my sprint key on 1.7.2 it's even better then 1.6 bsm, now it's just hard for me to play in 20 fps.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My god your an even bigger idiot, I said with bsm you cannot sprint at the top of the water, you have to go to the very BOTTOM and sprint on the floor then go back up to be able to swim faster in the water, and I never said 1.7.2 is better, I said it's worse.I ran BSM with 1.6.2 because it had optifine, and I literally cannot play with 1.7.2 without optifine I seriously get 20 fps,with tiny, + the fog makes it hard for me and others to find players. Also, you could never sprint with bsm at the top of the water, you have always had to go to the bottom with or without bsm. Now I can't play 1.6.2 with optifine and bsm. Now I have to play in 1.7.2 with 20 fps congrats.
You can sprint at the top of the water without going to the bottom in vanilla, you just jump in when you're sprinting. And if BSM is better, then it is rightfully banned because it gives an advantage.

You're calling me an idiot, but why don't you play on 1.6.4 with Optifine? It's pretty simple, so simple an "idiot" like myself can figure it out. And did you admit to using BSM?

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
You can sprint at the top of the water without going to the bottom in vanilla, you just jump in when you're sprinting. And if BSM is better, then it is rightfully banned because it gives an advantage.

You're calling me an idiot, but why don't you play on 1.6.4 with Optifine? It's pretty simple, so simple an "idiot" like myself can figure it out. And did you admit to using BSM?
Yeah, playing with 1.6.4 and optifine surely won't give me a disadvantage with those who have good computers and use 1.7.2, idiot.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
BSM and the vanilla sprint are similar, but not quite. BSM is a refined version of the vanilla sprint toggle; the vanilla sprint has many issues like having to press the toggle key again when your sprint breaks, whereas with BSM you can just press the toggle key once and you can sprint until you starve to death.
This is where the advantage lies. You having to move your right/left hand to your toggle key leaves you vulnerable to attack, and therefore the vanilla sprint is weaker than BSM.

TheKnightGamingHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wait if BSM was removed from being a banable thing that doesnt mean people are allowed to use it right?

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
BSM and the vanilla sprint are similar, but not quite. BSM is a refined version of the vanilla sprint toggle; the vanilla sprint has many issues like having to press the toggle key again when your sprint breaks, whereas with BSM you can just press the toggle key once and you can sprint until you starve to death.
This is where the advantage lies. You having to move your right/left hand to your toggle key leaves you vulnerable to attack, and therefore the vanilla sprint is weaker than BSM.
But that's more than counterbalanced by the fact that you can engage sprint in mid-air in 1.7.2, plus you can bypass having the hold down a sprint key by using a weight. xSwagGiraffe is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci