• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bearday 4Kay with an AMAy

TM87?

• Oh yes baby

• Ehhh

• No, not at all

• I'm more of a TM92 kind of guy...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Aww thanks for the mention :)
Didnt get the notification ;-;

Uhm whats your favorite food?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
bae

Questions:
What's your usual response when you discover that you didn't get an alert when you're tagged?
Do you have a particular favorite out of the threads that I've written? :3
Favorite activity on the forums?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
What is your favorite shade of grey?
The 43rd
Aww thanks for the mention :)
Didnt get the notification ;-;

Uhm whats your favorite food?
Chicken patties... You're third person I've answered.
bae

Questions:
What's your usual response when you discover that you didn't get an alert when you're tagged?
Do you have a particular favorite out of the threads that I've written? :3
Favorite activity on the forums?
wtf mcsg fix you're forums
I think it was you who wrote the essay about the number 7. If not, I'd have to look through all your threads to answer it.
Let me answer that question with a question. What's your favorite activity so I have a better idea as to what you're asking.

Now is there something that limits the amount of tags? Nobody's been receiving notifications...

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
wtf mcsg fix you're forums
I think it was you who wrote the essay about the number 7. If not, I'd have to look through all your threads to answer it.
Let me answer that question with a question. What's your favorite activity so I have a better idea as to what you're asking.
Yep, that was me :p The Arena Master challenged me to do it.

Examples include, but are not limited to: (Brace yourselves!!)
Browsing, refreshing the 'New Posts' page every two minutes, answering threads, coming up with new thread ideas, writing threads, writing comments/replies, causing controversy/discussion, reading threads/comments, reading profile posts/statuses, replying to profile posts/statuses.

More questions:
Around what time of day do you usually browse the forums?
Do you have a preference for a certain type of discussion? Ex: Survival Games-related, community-related, staff-related.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Yep, that was me :p The Arena Master challenged me to do it.

Examples include, but are not limited to: (Brace yourselves!!)
Browsing, refreshing the 'New Posts' page every two minutes, answering threads, coming up with new thread ideas, writing threads, writing comments/replies, causing controversy/discussion, reading threads/comments, reading profile posts/statuses, replying to profile posts/statuses.

More questions:
Around what time of day do you usually browse the forums?
Do you have a preference for a certain type of discussion? Ex: Survival Games-related, community-related, staff-related.
In that case, I tend to refresh new posts constantly. I'm not a fan of writing my own threads, but I like to find well written threads and write my own well written response.

To answer your questions, I'm usually lurking midday, but I'm actually posting after 9 up until 3 EST.
I prefer community related discussions. They're far more interesting and those of us who only forum and don't play much can still put in a valid opinion. Those people include me :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci