• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bearday 4Kay with an AMAy

TM87?

• Oh yes baby

• Ehhh

• No, not at all

• I'm more of a TM92 kind of guy...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to Beardy's 4k Special with an AMA
This is a post for all those I have met and, well, fallen in love with in my time here. It will be a small message to everyone I follow, because they're my closest friends. I may also do some shoutouts to awesome forumers who I just have chosen not to follow for no particular reason.

ALL1DO1SW1N - Andy, you led Impalers when I joined, and we became such good friends. It's unfortunate it fell apart, but we kind of did it so you could rejoin your old clan <3 I'd love to get all the guys back together, but it wouldn't be the same, and I'm glad we still consider each other friends.

Antster360 - Ant, you're a cool guy, csgo is fun because if you play with me it-it means you don't care... Well, I'm sure I'll talk to you again in a couple months and you'll read this to me because the only time you ever look at the forums is when we talk apparently.

BaccaBoy1999 - Bacca, when you first became mod, I have to admit, it annoyed me because you had barely been on and I hated your name. However, you began to grow on me and I had respect for you because you had a personality. Now, you're one of my favorite forumers and a cool guy.

BedIntruder - I don't know what to say about you. You're funny, and well, a Inappropriate body part on a male. I'm cool with it though, I enjoy you're posts, especially late night when we're just messing around being jerks.

Beyoncé - Syd, I remember when our Skype chat was relevant. Who knows, it may be, I just don't use that Skype anymore, but when we did, you always had the most interestingly funny/weird comments and you were a really good friend.

billyguy1 - Billy, again, our Skype chat was so funny, despite the fact that I would just leave for weeks on end. You've always been a cool dude, and I'm still made at you for not being named Billy.

Boboaluitz - Bobester (I just say, I don't spell it), you have the most beautiful voice, and you such a chill person, it makes hanging out with you so much fun. I'm also really thankful for buying me Terraria and I'm jealous that you get interrupted midgame because girls are texting you, but I've kind of fixed that :p Keep being amazing.

Brownieee - Brownie, same thing, you're amazing from the Skype chat.

Cat_On_A_Poptart - Cat, awesome friend I met from our Skype chat, and I'm thankful you made Josh always so happy.

Claps -
Dylan, I know you won't read this, but despite all your criticisms of us in the chat, you were really fun to talk to.

Creepy_Crawler - Vlad, I missssss you so much. Red Forest was the best with you and all your jokes. I still feel embarrassed about when I was talking about you as if you actually lived in Mexico because I didn't know. I might not have told you, but now I get to be embarrassed. I wish we got to finish our Delfino Plaza map especially with all the time we spent on it. You're one of my favorite people I met, don't stop being Vlad.

demonsushi - Demon, I see that you've left now... That confused me, but I loved your posts and the way you organized Leafy day. We never actually talked which is unfortunate, but maybe we'll find our way to each other eventually.

Dominic20819 - Dom, you were maybe my first friend here, and I just kept finding you again and again. You're a really fun guy, and I hope your bearded dragon is still ok. You know, we first talked because we both had beardys :p

DonutDudeMC - Andy, whatever I have to say to you I can say whenever. I hate you for making me stay up until 6 because it's only 3 for you.

dq - DQ, I miss you already. I'm a queen without my king AND YOU UNFOLLOWED ME WHEN YOU LEFT LIKE WTF. No, but once I learn how to play League I'll come searching and find you, hopefully with internet, and we can have an actual conversation.

GentleSnivy - Snivy, I'll never forget our late night mod app writing sessions. We both got denied, but you eventually got accepted and I passed Age Exception. I'd say we were both successful, but you've been a good friend for a while, and we all know those old times in Royals were the best.

HalfSquirrel - Half, I don't know what you're doing, but we're never home at the same time anymore so we don't talk... Thanks for introducing me to your irl friends even though I've made Aidan a bit of jerk somehow...

Henry - Henry, I think you've left too... Regardless, we'll play League sometime I promise. You're still 10 in my heart.

Josh - Josh, you are my brother.
One of my best friends.
You're like no other.
Together, we know no ends...

Yeah, the point of that is you're like one of my brothers.

Kupi -
Kupi, we haven't talked in so long, I don't know if you even remember me. We had a whole plan to make monthly leaderboards, I just never got around to writing it. Regardless, you're one of my best friends from React, and you were one of the few who wasn't an arrogant little kid, although I loved them too.

LittleKisses - LittleKisses, you're really, really nice here on the forums. I kind of followed you because I wanted to name my pokemon after you, but I was only naming them after those I followed :p No regrets though as you're one of my favorite people here.

Logan1111 - Logan, at the moment, we're sitting in a Teamspeak channel together, silently. Us and Theo, none of us are talking. I don't have anything to say to you, because otherwise we'd be talking. You're funny and you definitely live in Seattle.

Mamiamato24 - Mamia, you're just a nice guy from the forums who can keep me entertained. I don;t have much else to say, but I need to learn League so I can maybe play it with you.

MoLoToV - Molotov, I literally just added you to this list. You're one of my favorite people on the forums. Since you were EU I didn't know who you were really, or how you kept winning awards, but now I see why. You're a cool dude and I live in New England if your trip brings you by.

Ninetailefox92 - Nine, Thanks for being such a cool leader of Red Forest. Mad respect for being the leader who always got down to business and demanded we get stuff done, then worked harder than anyone. I still think you should have given me the VIP for Mortal Skies and such, but that was a long time ago and who cares. You need to play some more csgo despite you being on the wrong side of the Atlantic.

OwenScottMC - Owen, you need to stop sounding so serious because nobody ever knows when you're making a joke. Seriously, I'm sure some of them are funny, you just say them so blandly. Regardless, you're Owen and even when we have moments where we don't get along, you're still a whole lot of fun since you play with us baddies :p

SkillfulReptile - Skillful, remember when we made that terrible map? I still have the screenshots on my computer... If we go way back to that summer where we always hung out with the crew it was so much fun. Plus you reshaded the skin I still use.

smashmaster - Smash, one of my favorite forumers as you go from being serious to just messing around the way I do. That one conversation we had started so awkwardly, but I think we managed to have a good time by the end. Your a cool guy and we should talk more.

SociallyAK - Soc, leader of React, who let me in without having to do anything because we were besties. That's what started happening to me with clans, but you were the first. I wish we finished that Tatooine map, and I wish I knew what you did to pass the time. You're a cool guy and I'd love to talk to you again.

Statikyy -
Stem, at one point we were inseparable. You're an absolutely awesome person, and now I'm glad I have the opportunity to get back in touch with you. Whatever you play, chances are I play it to and we can start hanging out again.

TheMangoTiger - Molly, the only one I see consistently from the Skype chat, I like your posts. Plus you're an oldie like me and you're a whole lot of fun. I'm glad you joined in for Leafy Day, I think it was the first time we actually talked...

Theoretical - Theo, literally my best friend. Everyday, csgo or texting or whatever. I'm just going to eventually talk to you about this tomorrow or something, but you're teaching me about swimming. Also, I used to admire you, and I think I find that just as weird because you admire me now it's a whole complicated thing. I wish you went to my school or lived in the same town as me because we'd be suuuch good friends and I have to meet you offline sometime.

ThePikachuPro - Pika, we need to play together more. I miss your random screams and the voice you make when you're insulting someone or yourself. All I remember was looking up to you as an mcsg nub, then after meeting you, wondering how you got mod with the way you acted. Who cares, you're amazing.

Zaex - Zane, you stole my brother's name, and we barely talk anymore. Skype chat doe.

Honorable Mentions:
Mooclan - You're one of the best writers I've met, and I love your threads. They're one of the reasons I come back to the forums everyday, and I'm glad you have returned.

Yannick - One of my favorite mods, you're also a really cool guy. I'm sorry about my awkward introduction, but I think we could get along. You're awesome.

Col_StaR - My absolute favorite Admin ever. You know how to make jokes without looking bad as such a high ranking staff member. I'd love to be friends with you if you're actually the way you are on the forums :p

Ceroria - This may come as a surprise, but you're my favorite mod. You're also one of my favorite forumers, and just a cool guy. You genuinely try to help the community, and idek. Keep being yourself.

I also happened to hit 3k likes today so in honor of that lets have an AMA!! Ask away!

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Well awww aren't you just the sweetest lil thang! I always enjoy reading your posts, you keep it real without being a dik. I'm honored to have a pokemon named after me c: Oh and I think you're reewwwwwly cool cus you have a beardy ( I had one for 2 yrs).
k, ama time: What's your main pet hate?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The golly gosh darn forums didn't give me a notification for the tag, but oh well ;-;

I felt a slight wave of nostalgia going over all of the people you named and the messages you left, not gonna lie even though a good portion of those people are still somewhat active today. As for my question... Why all the italics in the thread? It's kinda sexy

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Do you like chimpanzees?
Ehhh, not really :c
Well awww aren't you just the sweetest lil thang! I always enjoy reading your posts, you keep it real without being a dik. I'm honored to have a pokemon named after me c: Oh and I think you're reewwwwwly cool cus you have a beardy ( I had one for 2 yrs).
k, ama time: What's your main pet hate?
I hate having to take care of crickets and such.
The golly gosh darn forums didn't give me a notification for the tag, but oh well ;-;

I felt a slight wave of nostalgia going over all of the people you named and the messages you left, not gonna lie even though a good portion of those people are still somewhat active today. As for my question... Why all the italics in the thread? It's kinda sexy
Idk. It was 2 in the morning. You can't question my actions at the time. I like it too though.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I DIDN'T EVEN GET THE TAG NOTIFICATION ;c
Congrats on four kay! You have a lot of friends ._.
I've been here a long time ._.

I don't know why people aren't getting the notification. Ant's us the only one that didn't work...

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I've been here a long time ._.

I don't know why people aren't getting the notification. Ant's us the only one that didn't work...
I have as well. Just haven't bothered making many friends :p

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The most impressive thing about this was the alphabetization ;D play league with me when you get it.
Also, i talked to Dylan and he said he "forgot" his skype password so maybe I'll try and force him back on one day.

AMA time:
Favorite color?
Favorite food?
Favorite animal?
In your opinion, who was the best forumer to ever grace these forums?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci