• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bearday 4Kay with an AMAy

TM87?

• Oh yes baby

• Ehhh

• No, not at all

• I'm more of a TM92 kind of guy...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats on 4kay! You are really cool. :p

AMA:
Who is your role model?
Favorite MCGamer memory?
What do you think, are you well known?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
The most impressive thing about this was the alphabetization ;D play league with me when you get it.
Also, i talked to Dylan and he said he "forgot" his skype password so maybe I'll try and force him back on one day.

AMA time:
Favorite color?
Favorite food?
Favorite animal?
In your opinion, who was the best forumer to ever grace these forums?
Color: Red
Food: I answered this, but chicken patties
Animal: Bearded dragon
Best forumer: I thought Half and RC were amazing around the time I joined. I really like Mooclan and Ceroria now. I think DQ and Arena Master were some of the funniest.
Congrats on 4kay! You are really cool. :p

AMA:
Who is your role model?
Favorite MCGamer memory?
What do you think, are you well known?
Role model: Halfsquirrel, RC, and VeeZa as forumers, egrodo and theoretical as youtubers.
Memory: Either being in Red Forest or the Summer of 2013.
I'd say I'm pretty well known, I'm rather active on the forums :p

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lmao I got a fuking poem writen about me wtf do you peasants have

i love you man, <3

question; how did you put up with my bs for so long, and did I suprise you I was still around and actually well off in clans? Cause it suprised me to come back to you being a huge forumer

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeeey grats on 4k !! and thanks for the mention ^.^

ama:
What was your first mcsg win?
Favourite mcsg map?
and what is your favourite worddd?

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
thx for that tag ;)

how do you feel mcsg will be able to keep a competitive pvp community, but at the same time be a welcoming place for newcomers?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
lmao I got a fuking poem writen about me wtf do you peasants have

i love you man, <3

question; how did you put up with my bs for so long, and did I suprise you I was still around and actually well off in clans? Cause it suprised me to come back to you being a huge forumer
One, I don't really know what bs you're talking about. I always thought you were a generally cool guy with fun ideas. Plus I loved your accent. My it rest in peace.
I didn't exactly believe you when you told me you got good and had a good clan. Now I know it's true so yes, it was a shock.
Yeeey grats on 4k !! and thanks for the mention ^.^

ama:
What was your first mcsg win?
Favourite mcsg map?
and what is your favourite worddd?
The win was solo because for months my friend racked wins by heating in dm. It was on sg4 even though I joined when community maps had only just been added :c
Favorite map was Fortress Pyke
Chill is my favorite word to use, but I like how cappuccino is spelt :p
thx for that tag ;)

how do you feel mcsg will be able to keep a competitive pvp community, but at the same time be a welcoming place for newcomers?
That's a hard question. I don't really think the two go together well, but I think sg solo is a good start, despite not liking it myself.
what do u look into a girl
pvp
I like a pretty face of course, but I also like a girl who can joke around and not be all sensitive about her looks or whatever. I feel like a jerk the way I'm explaining it :c

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello!

I have recently seen you a lot on the forums, and I think you are an amazing Community Member.

Congratulations with your 4k Posts :)

Have a wonderful day ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci