• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Badlion vs. MCGamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

J

District 13
Reaction score
First of all, no this is not a thread where I'm saying "BADLION IS BETTER GO TO THERE SERVER THEY HAVE A OWRKING ANITASOIDHAOAIASOIHDS" sort of thing. This is a thread where I will post some "Badlion Stuff" vs. "MCGamer Stuff"

ex. G***** vs. Xime (bold the one you choose)

This thread is for the purpose of MCGamer to see how they are losing towards some servers and what they can focus on due to the community's opinions.

Badlion's Anti-Cheat vs. MCGamer's Anti-Cheat
Badlion's Staff vs. MCGamer's Staff
Badlion's Rules vs. MCGamer's Rules (What do you like about their rules?)
Badlion's Gamemodes vs. MCGamer's Gamemodes
Badlion's Community vs. MCGamer's Community
Badlion's Developers vs. MCGamer's Developers
Badlion's Updates vs. MCGamer's Updates (basically the amount of updates, how they work, if they're consistent, etc.)
Badlion's SG vs. MCGamer's SG
Badlion's Maps vs. MCGamer's Maps
Badlion's Plugins vs. MCGamer's Plugins
Badlion's Lag vs. MCGamer's Lag
Badlion's Teamspeak vs. MCGamer's Teamspeak (don't answer if you don't regularly go on these two's teamspeak)
Badlion's Forums vs. MCGamer's Forums (same thing above applies here)

not advertising badlion or anything, not doing this to say badlion is better, etc. please no delete, this is a thread made to voice the opinions of the community.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Badlion's Anti-Cheat vs. MCGamer's Anti-Cheat - Not much of a contest.
Badlion's Staff vs. MCGamer's Staff - tbh :/
Badlion's Rules vs. MCGamer's Rules (What do you like about their rules?) - Badlion has a more thoughtful list of allowed modifications.
Badlion's Gamemodes vs. MCGamer's Gamemodes - 1v1s and UHC are both more interesting than sg imo.
Badlion's Community vs. MCGamer's Community - Always loved this community, and Badlion's is toxic af.
Badlion's Developers vs. MCGamer's Developers - not much of a contest lel
Badlion's Updates vs. MCGamer's Updates (basically the amount of updates, how they work, if they're consistent, etc.) - MCGamer has updates?
Badlion's SG vs. MCGamer's SG - MCSG is still the best SG out there.
Badlion's Maps vs. MCGamer's Maps - Ez.
Badlion's Plugins vs. MCGamer's Plugins - MCSG looks better, but Badlion is more functional.
Badlion's Lag vs. MCGamer's Lag - Badlion has screwed me with lag far more than MCSG.
Badlion's Teamspeak vs. MCGamer's Teamspeak (don't answer if you don't regularly go on these two's teamspeak) -idk
Badlion's Forums vs. MCGamer's Forums (same thing above applies here) - both awesome in very different ways. Tie.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Badlion's Anti-Cheat vs. MCGamer's Anti-Cheat lol kappa badlion's better
Badlion's Staff vs. MCGamer's Staff. It's close but I edge out Badlion simply by the way its structured; having the staff split for each gamemode is smart imo
Badlion's Rules vs. MCGamer's Rules Unsure
Badlion's Gamemodes
vs. MCGamer's Gamemodes. Badlion's focus is better suited to its community, mcsg is more all over the place
Badlion's Community vs. MCGamer's Community The anticheat basically weeds out the bad ones ^.^
Badlion's Developers vs. MCGamer's Developers.
Badlion's Updates vs. MCGamer's Updates This is a no brainer ever since gberry went full time the updates are way better
Badlion's SG vs. MCGamer's SG Badlion has caught up quickly but MCSG is still much more polished
Badlion's Maps vs. MCGamer's Maps. MCSG has more maps, but Badlion overall has way better maps since they have an actually good build team (goCreative) for the spawns and such. Their SG maps are iffy since they have a lot less options to choose from though
Badlion's Lag vs. MCGamer's Lag. Something about Badlion's anticheat or host or something is screwing up with the lag. When I built for badlion on goCreative the host was very laggy even with small block replaces, despite the extremely generous amount of ram we had
Badlion's Teamspeak vs. MCGamer's Teamspeak. It used to be MCSG but in terms of features Badlion is now better
Badlion's Forums vs. MCGamer's Forums. Forum community on badlion is quite bad, there's no connection to any players or relationships formed

Quantum
Reaction score
Laglion vs Mcgamer
My guess is that you didn't even play on BadLion for at least an hour... Please don't make useless comments like this about the biggest PvP Server. We gotta just accept that BadLion is MUCH BETTER than MCGamer right now.

Btw, why did you say that without describing your choice? Play BadLion for at least a week, then come and re-write your choice.

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
My guess is that you didn't even play on BadLion for at least an hour... Please don't make useless comments like this about the biggest PvP Server. We gotta just accept that BadLion is MUCH BETTER than MCGamer right now.

Btw, why did you say that without describing your choice? Play BadLion for at least a week, then come and re-write your choice.
I only love badlion pvp arena but it's still laggy. I can't even play well

N

Nikola

Badlion's Anti-Cheat vs. MCGamer's Anti-Cheat
Do I really have to comment this? As much as I love MCGamer I think Badlion wins here.
Badlion's Staff vs. MCGamer's Staff
Based on hacking knowledge Badlion (Some MCSG Staff are good as well). Based on personality's MCGamer wins.
Badlion's Rules vs. MCGamer's Rules (What do you like about their rules?)
Badlion wins here once again because a ton of mods are allowed that don't really give an advantage but on mcsg they are prohibited.
Badlion's Gamemodes vs. MCGamer's Gamemodes
Definitely going with MCSG here. SG best plugin, DD is sooo fun and battlegrounds.
Badlion's Community vs. MCGamer's Community
MCGamer's community all the way. I don't like toxic community's.
Badlion's Developers vs. MCGamer's Developers
Uhm can't say anything really here but since Badlion has such an amazing anti-cheat I'd have to do with badlion but I also appreciate MCgamer dev's.
Badlion's Updates vs. MCGamer's Updates (basically the amount of updates, how they work, if they're consistent, etc.)
Well badlion's anti cheat hasn't been updated for like months now and they are ways to bypass it... as far as I've heard. So MCSG.
Badlion's SG vs. MCGamer's SG
Do I really have to say anything here xD
Badlion's Maps vs. MCGamer's Maps
MCGamer definitely.
Since most of the plugins are broken now I'd have to go with Badlion.
Badlion's Lag vs. MCGamer's Lag
Badlion is Laglion. MCSG rarely lags.
Badlion's Teamspeak vs. MCGamer's Teamspeak (don't answer if you don't regularly go on these two's teamspeak)
/
Badlion's Forums vs. MCGamer's Forums (same thing above applies here)
MCGamer all the way.

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score

Also i didn't say mcsg is way better than badlion. Badlion's anti cheat plugin is perfect but it's so laggy. Actually, i am nıt having fun while i am playing badlion sg. Because you don't see any macros or hacks. But in mcsg you can see few hack or macros in a game and it's better for me ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci