• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Austin's RP Store

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I'm selling my custom items, and everything I've made myself. Then I will go in a Skype call with the buyer for them to compile the rest themselves. Call it consulting, not redistribution :p
Isn't it a bit expensive selling a resource pack with only a few pvp-related custom items?
If it was a fully-custom resource pack, I would understand....

Anyway, I really like how ViperBite looks, too bad I don't have enough money on my PayPal :p

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Isn't it a bit expensive selling a resource pack with only a few pvp-related custom items?
If it was a fully-custom resource pack, I would understand....

Anyway, I really like how ViperBite looks, too bad I don't have enough money on my PayPal :p
Particles, GUI, and the entire pack fit together. Also, once the person's pack is individualised, I offer any modifications they desire. I wasn't originally going to charge for any of this. Then I did one for a friend and he insisted that I start this up... So here I am. :p

average_name

Career
Reaction score
The thing is, you're basically paying $25 for a swords, bow, a rod, and fns... (i guess the rest of the resource pack shares a similar theme as well)
I can see how some people would like the swords, but not really my style. (7 hours? :eek:)
The bow comes from another pack, you just replaced the inside with a different effect (looks cool, but hard to believe you spent hours making it)
Same thing for the rod
The fns is resized faithful, which looks nice i guess

still not worth $25 in my opinion, but if you're getting customers, then I guess go for it?

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
The thing is, you're basically paying $25 for a swords, bow, a rod, and fns... (i guess the rest of the resource pack shares a similar theme as well)
I can see how some people would like the swords, but not really my style. (7 hours? :eek:)
The bow comes from another pack, you just replaced the inside with a different effect (looks cool, but hard to believe you spent hours making it)
Same thing for the rod
The fns is resized faithful, which looks nice i guess

still not worth $25 in my opinion, but if you're getting customers, then I guess go for it?
The bow took 7 hours cause the original is 256x and has a whole bunch of weird stuff on it. Cleaning it up and upscaling it to 512x, with all the curves, took a lot of patience ._. The swords, 5, because I again did the 512x drawing pixel by pixel.

And I guess the additional charge is that I help the person do the entire rest of the pack... Tell them which blocks to download, which items to download etc. And if they happen to dislike anything, I modify it for them, included in the charge :)

It's more about the ongoing service than the initial pack and items themselves. And ya, I seem to be getting customers which is actually surprising for me x'D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci