• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Austin's RP Store

era

Experienced
Reaction score
You mods deleted all my posts but you forget to delete the post that started the flame. All my replies was posts clarifying my name, Quality mods. I suggest reading my posts before you delete them. Frankyy Yannick KiDD PermanentScarr Ceroria SixPacks Nick

Now if your not gonna delete this post, i'll have to clarify my name again.
the only reason anyone replied to you was because you said "ass packs" completely out of context, stop acting innocent rofl

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You mods deleted all my posts but you forget to delete the post that started the flame. All my replies was posts clarifying my name, Quality mods. I suggest reading my posts before you delete them. Frankyy Yannick KiDD PermanentScarr Ceroria SixPacks Nick

Now if your not gonna delete this post, i'll have to clarify my name again.
All flame has been cleared, disregarding who started what. There was no need for it anyway.

Raibushi

Survivor
Reaction score
the only reason anyone replied to you was because you said "ass packs" completely out of context, stop acting innocent rofl
yah i don't know why you have to get involved and butthurt over it, i said ass packs as a joke. Imma be the mature one and stop this flame, have a nice day herman.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci