• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Austin's RP Store

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score

banner made by R1ck4stl3y - thread

- Austin's RP Store -

MOST VIEWED THREAD IN THE ART SECTION

1,000 views ✓
5,000 views ✓
10,000 views ✓

For sales add me on Skype:

austin.h.g
Or on TS here:
trivium.xteamspeak.com

- OPEN -
Grey Bar.jpg

I will be making custom RP textures and releasing them here for a very small fee. If you wish to purchase any of the items that you see, be sure to contact me via the forums or on Skype.

Grey Bar.jpg

For most of my time at MCG I was looking at a whole array of difference resource packs and mixes and all sorts of variations on a theme. When a friend asked me to make some 512x swords, inspired by one of his favourite designs, I spent 7 hours on creating a perfectly smooth sword. From that point forward, I have been creating my own resource packs, and will be selling them here.

To everyone that I have shown so far, people have commented on the coherence of my packs, how everything fits together. As I continue to make packs I will release them here for sale, assuming they're not private commissions.

Prices are per license. You may NOT distribute the packs / items if you purchase them. I will accept payments on PayPal only. This includes full consultation once I have sent you all the custom items for the specified pack.

Note that some items and blocks are from copyrighted packs. Meaning that I cannot send you the full thing. I will, however, come into a private call, to advise you on how to compile it yourself.

Grey Bar.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE
MY FINAL WORK

Ember got leaked, it was always going to happen.
The pack took me literally forever though guys so, if you do want to be kind enough to donate, you can enter any amount below.

DONATE
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6R3URUYFZL774

SHOWCASE BY Austin_HG

COMING SOON
Grey Bar.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE
ORIGINALLY CREATED FOR FELLOF

SHOWCASE BY BACONSTRIPZzUK
SHOWCASE BY Master_Kezo

Grey Bar.jpg

FOR SALE HERE
ORIGINALLY CREATED FOR ZETHIZ / LIFEYZ

SHOWCASE BY Zethiz / Lifeyz_

Grey Bar.jpg

- Reviews -

| Zethiz | FrostBite |

The pack is amazing, there was a good service, he redid our entire bow after the first edit :p. Austin is really taking his time to make everything perfect, and it turned out perfect. Thanks - Zethiz

| Vestregutten | FrostBite |

I love it! It's so well made and i love the winter items in it <3

|
FellofMC | ViperBite |

Holy f*** asdflkajsdjflaskdjf that bowwwww.

| Eskild|Quadrum_ | ViperBite |

It is a very well-made resource pack. Great set up and great in general. It's, not gonna lie, the best resource pack I have seen in a very long while, and I am impressed by what he has made. I advise anyone who is looking for a new good resource pack to try out this one.
| Ryska | ViperBite |
"sik pak/10" - ign

|
BACONSTRIPZzUK | ViperBite |

You see, you get everyone bumming RatHax, more people need to find out about 'ViperBite' It's unique to it's own ability and I've literally seen no pack like this before! everything has been created with time, effort and thought. Good job Austin! :)

| Roluxe | ViperBite |

This pack is very very well done, super original, unlike most others I see.

| Master_Kezo | ViperBite |

Alright right review time, this pack is like dope m9, you see these b****** going round thinking they're mental making these gucci packs, but nah these guys just stealing textures like pikeys nick your shoes, basically, this pack is da Good! :) kthxbye.

| raahul5 | ViperBite |

Looks REALLY good. A lot of work and effort has gone into making this pack. Definitely recommend this if you want to buy it.

| BowR | ViperBite |

This pack has been created with a lot of time and effort and defiantly is worth its share in the MCSG market.

| iProGames | ViperBite |

OMG THIS PACK! DEFO THE BEST PACK MADE EU!1!!1! THE QUALITY IS SOOOO GUUUUUD!!!! IF THE PACK WERE A HUMAN, I'D F*** IT

| hlundqvist30 | ViperBite |

It is a very good maked RP, And i luv it :D The swords a awesome and the other stuff 2! 10/10 banans <3

| R1ck4stl3y | ViperBite |
The pack is incredible. Everything is perfect from the weaponry to the blocks. It's an amazing pack that's great for PvP as well as building if your into that. #KezoSentMe

| ToxicPsycho | ViperBite |

This RP is so amazing, there's so much detail it isn't even funny.

| Jakmall | ViperBite |
An amazingly unique texture pack, great for PVP whilst looking fantastic, props to Austin, seriously recommended great value for money.

| TheMinecraftPharaoh | ViperBite |

This pack is definately my new favorite pack, even better than the Cobra Pack which is my own custom one, I can see from the pack's quality that you've implemented a lot of time and dedication with it, so I salute you with that, overall, great resource pack and I really do recommend you buying it! Good job Austin :D

| ImTheRandy | ViperBite Edit |

OMG DIS TEXTURE PACK! i cant believe this was made by a human?!?!?!?! austin ur amazing

Last edited:

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
You may want to provide more screenshots as if people are wanting to pay, they need to know what they're getting. For example, what the sword looks like in hand, sound god.
I intend to make demonstration videos on each of the packs :) I just wanted to get the thread up ASAP to get awareness.

rossiebalboa

Experienced
Reaction score
I intend to make demonstration videos on each of the packs :) I just wanted to get the thread up ASAP to get awareness.
Pack spotlight videos sound like a better idea then screenshots & okay, good luck with pack selling.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
ViperBite is kinda over priced imo.

EDIT - Just bought it, looks great. If you're thinking about buying it, then go for it!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci