• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU location will be dropped until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is it gonna be asian servers or something because i'm so ****ing hyped right now i swear to god if i get better ping than 250 ms i will love you forever. If chadthedj is helping than mcgamer has a chance <3
That awkward moment when feminist isn't a member of staff and isn't talking about anything MCGamer related

PaulBlart

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, so he may not understand what the deal is here but... the fact remains you're still a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom toxic person. Oh and god help you if you look like your profile pic, at least Jimmer has the balls to show himself.
I'm too insecure to show myself (no balls) so i'll give you a quick rundown:

- I like fried chicken a lot, and it shows with me 153 kg body mass.
- I'm Asian
- I have very poor vision, so I wear glasses

Now that you know what I look like, please discontinue bullying me on the forums. I don't appreciate it and it is seriously making a dent on my quite low self-esteem. Thank you my DUFF.

Oh, and god help you if you look like your picture in real life... wait... you do

:eek:

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm too insecure to show myself (no balls) so i'll give you a quick rundown:

- I like fried chicken a lot, and it shows with me 153 kg body mass.
- I'm Asian
- I have very poor vision, so I wear glasses

Now that you know what I look like, please discontinue bullying me on the forums. I don't appreciate it and it is seriously making a dent on my quite low self-esteem. Thank you my DUFF.

Oh, and god help you if you look like your picture in real life... wait... you do

:eek:
Don't tag me if you don't want a response, simple really.
Also, hate to shatter your illusion but I don't walk around with a diamond sword in my hand and a cape, oh and if I'm a "DUFF" how can I look like my avatar/pic? :giggle:

PaulBlart

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't tag me if you don't want a response, simple really.
Also, hate to shatter your illusion but I don't walk around with a diamond sword in my hand and a cape, oh and if I'm a "DUFF" how can I look like my avatar/pic? :giggle:
You clearly didn't read my post properly : - )

No one was talking about your avatar, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci