• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU location will be dropped until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
You clearly didn't read my post properly : - )

No one was talking about your avatar, lol
See this is where I get confused, you clearly haven't seen what I look like "in real life". Take 101 kg off your weight, that's about where I'm at Mr Blart. Now I suggest you stop trying to converse with someone out of your league and move along back to your z grade movies, I'm done here. ;)

feminist

Career
Reaction score
See this is where I get confused, you clearly haven't seen what I look like "in real life". Take 101 kg off your weight, that's about where I'm at Mr Blart. Now I suggest you stop trying to converse with someone out of your league and move along back to your z grade movies, I'm done here. ;)
idk paul blart is pretty cool

PaulBlart

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't know what z grade movies are, but if you were out of anyones league, you wouldn't need to say it HAHA

its like me saying 'IM SO GOD DAMN HOT' after the description I gave you. It just doesn't work :(

anyway I feel extremely awkward talking to minecraft chicks that are out of my league ! so i'm going to pretend I didn't see you (lowering eye contact helps my self esteem)

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
I don't know what z grade movies are, but if you were out of anyones league, you wouldn't need to say it HAHA

its like me saying 'IM SO GOD DAMN HOT' after the description I gave you. It just doesn't work :(

anyway I feel extremely awkward talking to minecraft chicks that are out of my league ! so i'm going to pretend I didn't see you (lowering eye contact helps my self esteem)
bb you understand me so well :love:

Tommy145

Platinum
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members