• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU location will be dropped until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
I've seen Chad online 3 times in 4 years, I don't think anyone should be hyping, I'm still fuming about my Quantum...

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've seen Chad online 3 times in 4 years, I don't think anyone should be hyping, I'm still fuming about my Quantum...
you mustn't of been on much 2/3 years ago then? he was fairly active

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
back from ban 10 pages later. mods are ban happy on this thread.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
au was full of big 'hackers' like me anyway it's for the best :(

And yeah I'm going to Japan as an exchange student next year...... This isn't a joke it's gonna be fun :D
you must love the Japanese culture. *cough*weaboo

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
you must love the Japanese culture. *cough*weaboo
A weeaboo is someone who worships pretty much anything that is Japanese or related to Japanese culture. The implication is very negative and often is an accusation of wanting to 'be Japanese' (or whatever their warped perception and idealisation of Japaneseness may be).

incorrect. a person who can't even spell weeaboo correct can't be saying things such as this.
i could care bunnies what happens to japan and i don't worship Japanese culture lol.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A weeaboo is someone who worships pretty much anything that is Japanese or related to Japanese culture. The implication is very negative and often is an accusation of wanting to 'be Japanese' (or whatever their warped perception and idealisation of Japaneseness may be).

incorrect. a person who can't even spell weeaboo correct can't be saying things such as this.
i could care bunnies what happens to japan and i don't worship Japanese culture lol.
sorry mum.

jacob

Diamond
Reaction score

you are a weeaboo dont get so defensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci