• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Asperity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlim95

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: forum name stupid
Wins: a lot
Past clans: ^
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) u have
Why do you want to join Asperity: For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.

Lmao detail? DETAIL???
On 11/13/2014, at 8:03 AM, Jacob Bacca wrote:
> Join Asperity

Ur honestly stoopid bacca.
IGN: WATIII
Wins: 1600
Past clans: Rivals, Exodus, Triology, Phoenix.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)
Why do you want to join Asperity
Honestly haven't played with you guys in a while, i feel like it would be cool to get to know some of my old friends again. Also, folowing robbie, and noah.
Both have been accepted as member along with cf918

Zmanthegamer

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: WATIII
Wins: 1600
Past clans: Rivals, Exodus, Triology, Phoenix.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)
Why do you want to join Asperity
Honestly haven't played with you guys in a while, i feel like it would be cool to get to know some of my old friends again. Also, folowing robbie, and noah.
lets go bacca pardner countryboi

G

GhostlyProMC

IGN: GhostlyProMC
Wins: 248
Past clans: A lot, #Ghosts, some of the names I do not remember.
Skype ID: You have it bb (Jacob) <3
Why do you want to join Asperity: I want to join this clan, because the leader is sexy a'f, and he is my franndddd. :)) Also, I have not been in a clan for a long time, so why not give er a try? hehe

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.

420oz

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: 420oz
Wins: like 100
Past clans: Valhalla (elite) , Phoenix (officer) , Triology (member)
Skype ID: Noah has me
Why do you want to join Asperity: Looking for a clan that is active, plus noah is bae. (p.s. i live in Japan so i can only be on during weekends, but thats never too much of a problem)

Trixterzz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Revolosity/Trixterzz
Wins: Over 1000 with all my accounts
Past clans: Divine (Leader), Trama (Elite), Triology(Member) TramaV2(Member), Apollo (Member), and Oblivion (Member)
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) camerongonzo1345
Why do you want to join Asperity: Because this is a very good clan ran by very experienced players and this clan is very active and i am ready to devote time and effort to benefit this clan.

Cystolith

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: 420oz
Wins: like 100
Past clans: Valhalla (elite) , Phoenix (officer) , Triology (member)
Skype ID: Noah has me
Why do you want to join Asperity: Looking for a clan that is active, plus noah is bae. (p.s. i live in Japan so i can only be on during weekends, but thats never too much of a problem)
accept him. not optional.
IGN: Revolosity/Trixterzz
Wins: Over 1000 with all my accounts
Past clans: Divine (Leader), Trama (Elite), Triology(Member) TramaV2(Member), Apollo (Member), and Oblivion (Member)
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) camerongonzo1345
Why do you want to join Asperity: Because this is a very good clan ran by very experienced players and this clan is very active and i am ready to devote time and effort to benefit this clan.
i repeat. not optional.

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score
Trespire would like to scrim add me dreamlaneyt on skype or I will go on the TS which I will do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci