• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Asperity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:bearxviet , 15z, xpertguy , i got a stat reset on kriticals
Wins:600 altogether
Past clans:Extinct
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) nam12363
Why do you want to join Asperity:because its a new clan and i like to improve new clans and support them btw im not justice
Thinks hes good , hes rlly not xd , he only has extinct on there coz thats the only has up there but in reality hes been in like 58

Flexster_

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Flexster_
Wins: ~510/2100
Past clans: Masquerade / ArtOfPvP / Aura / Aurav2 ...
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Bcuzimgod has it
Why do you want to join Asperity: I want to join this clan because I know the owner and the captain. I haven't really talked to Zlim but we have PvPed before :) Bcuz is a cool guy. I used to be in a clan called Trespire with him, but the only reason I left was that Josh/FuzzyC00kie was disrespecting me/my server. I hope I get accepted into this clan because I want to play with you guys.

~ Flexster_ // TOXICWASTEIL // Huahwi // BloodLights

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
IGN: WATIII
Wins: 1600
Past clans: Rivals, Exodus, Triology, Phoenix.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)
Why do you want to join Asperity
Honestly haven't played with you guys in a while, i feel like it would be cool to get to know some of my old friends again. Also, folowing robbie, and noah.

Last edited:

Cystolith

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: WATIII
Wins: 1600
Past clans: Rivals, Exodus, Triology, Phoenix.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)
Why do you want to join Asperity
Honestly haven't played with you guys in a while, i feel like it would be cool to get to know some of my old friends again. Also, folowing robbie
baccabaccabaccabaccabaccabaccabacca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci