• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Asperity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruvix

Survivor
Reaction score
Some skid thinks he can ddos me and Jazzy without paying the price... That's hilarious.

Pweto

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: pweto
Wins: 124
Past clans: None, however I have been in multiple scrimmages and played with many big teams.
Skype ID: I do not use Skype. I am a very active Teamspeak3 user. Hopefully this will not determine whether I get into the clan or not.
Why do I want to be in Asperity? From what I have seen Asperity does not seem like a complete "try hard clan". From the requirements I can tell you guys are not all about "wins" but more about skill which is something todays clan community lacks. Another reason why I want to be in Asperity is that I have seen some of the players in this clan fight and you guys seem to be very good. Thank you for reading my application hopefully you will take me into consideration.

P.S. Please do not mind the bacca skin =3

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
IGNPinqAbuse
Wins:22
Past clans:Aura United
Skype ID: (ultradiamondsmc)
Why do you want to join Asperity:I have only been in two clans and I loved them. They both ended but I seen Asperity and thought maybe this was the clan for me. I know some members and there good friends. The main reason i want to join is because new hope.
IGN: Dragonita_ / allycat0103
Wins: 90 on Dragonita_, 750 on allycat0103
Past clans: Reflection (V1 & 2), Haunted, Meidevel, Horizontal, #TheMAfia, Slay, Some others I can't remember lmao
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) You have it :3
Why do you want to join Asperity: I want to join Asperity because I know a lot of the people in this clan and I think it will be a lot of fun.
For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.
IGN: multicolorwolf | xpertguy
Wins: 690+ with both.
Past clans: Alot of good/randy clans. When I join randy clans I help them.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) I'll msg you.
Why do you want to join Asperity: I want to help and help create a legacy with you guys. It look like a really fun clan and I like everyone in here :) I dont think there is a problem with anyone disliking me so yea. Thanks for reading my app.
recommended cause why not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci