• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are you right or left handed?

Which hand is your dominant hand?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Right.

Although with games where you only have to only use one hand to control the arrow keys, I've always used my left hand.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm right handed. Fun fact though (if you call this "fun"), left-handed people die about nine years earlier than right-handed people due to them being more prone to accidents while living in a right-hand dominant world.
Left-handed people also can't read as they write, and always smudge their hand when doing so. Right hand masterrace.

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I do everything with my right hand except play billiards aka pool. That is the only thing I can think of that I use my left hand instead of the right hand for.

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
Left, but I use my right hand for my mouse, just feels so much more natural to me.

Zinky

Tribute
Reaction score
I am right handed, and I will be until the day that I die :p

TheGiantTiger14

Tribute
Reaction score
right handed to write, left handed in hockey, right handed in golf, either way in baseball, and right handed at being boss in mcsg.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So if its Lefties untie and Righties unite then i must be on Both Teams :D

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm right handed, but I do a majority of computer related things with my left hand.

Reaction score
I'm catholic/christian so right handed, my Dad would yell at me if I was left-handed. :I
I'm a bit late to ask this, but how come your Dad would've yelled at you just because you were left handed? Is it shunned or something?

Oh, and I'm right handed.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm a bit late to ask this, but how come your Dad would've yelled at you just because you were left handed? Is it shunned or something?

Oh, and I'm right handed.
Left-handed people were considered taboo a couple hundred years ago, like homosexuality and adultery. Many people who were born left-handed were forced to write right-handed. That's one of the reasons why right-handed people are more common.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci