• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are you right or left handed?

Which hand is your dominant hand?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Being left handed myself, I have never experienced this. When I write, the paper is sideways a bit, same with drawing. And not being able to read as they write? Unless I am an unusual person, I am able to do this just fine.

People say the left handed people are not as good as right handed people. Back in the middle age times, they would force kids to write with their right hand, even in the 20th century they did this, it was considered as a disability. But we are far from being the "lesser kind" with a "disability". Left handed people are just as good as right handed people, there are no "master races".

I am a left handed person. I do use my right hand for most things as well.
The whole "master race" thing is a joke, you know.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
The whole "master race" thing is a joke, you know.
I was just saying what people have thought about left handed people over the past centuries. They really did think that right handed people were "better".

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Being left handed myself, I have never experienced this. When I write, the paper is sideways a bit, same with drawing. And not being able to read as they write? Unless I am an unusual person, I am able to do this just fine.

People say the left handed people are not as good as right handed people. Back in the middle age times, they would force kids to write with their right hand, even in the 20th century they did this, it was considered as a disability. But we are far from being the "lesser kind" with a "disability". Left handed people are just as good as right handed people, there are no "master races".

I am a left handed person. I do use my right hand for most things as well.
The "masterrace" thing was a joke and was not intent on offending anyone. If it did, I apologize.

What I'm saying from "not reading as they write," I mean the hand covers up the writing, but if you can read it, then that's great. :D

Left-handed people and right-handed people have their own ups and downs. They each have to use their own tools, but right-handed tools are more common. I once went to a store meant for lefties at Fisherman's Wharf. They had some left-handed scissors that my left-handed brother said "felt so right."

So yeah, right-handed and left-handed equality.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
was ambidextrous im preschool then my teacher made me be right handed :mad: but I eat with my left, write with right.

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
Most lefties do a mix of right and left. Also, when I write, my paper is completely horizontal (landscape) and my hand is tilted so I write normally. This would be impossible for a right handed person, but is extremely useful with narrow desks.

I write my left but play Minecraft with my Right

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Right handed, voted left though by accident.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci