• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are you right or left handed?

Which hand is your dominant hand?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm a bit late to ask this, but how come your Dad would've yelled at you just because you were left handed? Is it shunned or something?.
My grandma had to tie her left hand behind her back until she became right hand dominant. It kinda scares me. It's different, so it's shunned.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My grandma had to tie her left hand behind her back until she became right hand dominant. It kinda scares me. It's different, so it's shunned.
That's kinda terrifying actually. Thankfully at the Catholic School I go to no one cares 0.0

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Leftie here! I by that I mean totally a leftie. My right hand even feels different...

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
This could be confusing...
I write with my left hand, play tennis with my left hand, but do everything else with my right hand and my right arm is stronger....

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Am I the only left-handed Catholic?

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
I really don't have any clue. I believe that I was born to use my left hand, but I was taught to write in Nursery or wherever on my right hand, which I explicitly remember. I write with my right, but I kick, throw, and use most of my weight lefty

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm a bit late to ask this, but how come your Dad would've yelled at you just because you were left handed? Is it shunned or something?

Oh, and I'm right handed.
My family is strictly Catholic. Left-handed is believed to be the Devil's hand as I have heard.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
My family is strictly Catholic. Left-handed is believed to be the Devil's hand as I have heard.
In Europe, they abolished harassing left-handed people because of religion. (Or at-least some countries)

Writer

Career
Reaction score
Right, I was worried I was gonna find some dirty joke in here D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci