• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apocalypse [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykul_

Diamond
Reaction score
I also mentioned I never took this seriously until around a week ago.
if you have a look at my statistics (under my avatar), you'd see a clearer representation of a win/loss ration there tbh.

Sorry, but with your lack of wins, there is a 100% chance i'm going to ask you to come back once you have the minimum required wins. Thanks for applying.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
I also mentioned I never took this seriously until around a week ago.
if you have a look at my statistics (under my avatar), you'd see a clearer representation of a win/loss ration there tbh.

I personally find it a lot easier to win solo, no one to look out for except yourself and you don't have to take risks to keep anyone but yourself alive. If you look at any of my win streaks, it means I was playing solo about 95% of the time.

Playing solo gets extremely boring as you join, win/lose, leave. Teams mix things up a bit. Anyways unlucky on your application.

PiixL

Career
Reaction score
Sorry, but with your lack of wins, there is a 100% chance i'm going to ask you to come back once you have the minimum required wins. Thanks for applying.

uhh.
nuh, it's cool. I'll just continue solo. I'll just put a little more effort in haha.

emilpiva14

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name- Emilpiva14
Age (13+)- Im 13 Years old.
Wins (150 Minimum)- I got 206 wins :)
Games Played- 790 games played!
Skype Name (You can send this in a private message)- My skype name is: Emilpiva14
Why do you think you should be accepted into Apocalypse?- I have no clue why. But i think im good enough to join :)
PvP Strengths-Im really good with the sword.
PvP Weaknesses- Fighting on ice. So enoying!
Do you agree to abide by the set rules of both MCSG and Apocalypse?- The rules are nice.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Skype Name (You can send this in a private message)- My skype name is: Emilpiva14
Why do you think you should be accepted into Apocalypse?- I have no clue why. But i think im good enough to join :)
Do you agree to abide by the set rules of both MCSG and Apocalypse?- The rules are nice.
Hey u in underated right?

Alloy

Experienced
Reaction score
Would you like a clan battle against #TheFoxes? add me on skype: thelunaticzmc

Mykul_

Diamond
Reaction score

Declined: We are not looking for people who are currently in other clans.

Reactions: Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci