• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apocalypse [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

x1xwill1998

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name- x1xwill1998
Age (13+)-15
Wins (150 Minimum)-174
Games Played-1032
Skype Name (You can send this in a private message)- I have Skype,if you accept me i will tell you
Why do you think you should be accepted into Apocalypse?-I need a clan,never been in one and i recognise Mahxi
PvP Strengths- Not really that sure
PvP Weaknesses- Again not that sure
Do you agree to abide by the set rules of both MCSG and Apocalypse?- Yes

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name- x1xwill1998
Age (13+)-15
Wins (150 Minimum)-174
Games Played-1032
Skype Name (You can send this in a private message)- I have Skype,if you accept me i will tell you
Why do you think you should be accepted into Apocalypse?-I need a clan,never been in one and i recognise Mahxi
PvP Strengths- Not really that sure
PvP Weaknesses- Again not that sure
Do you agree to abide by the set rules of both MCSG and Apocalypse?- Yes

Declined: I see that you've also applied for #NightRavens which indicates that you only applied for this clan for somewhere to rest and that you lack the loyalty expected of members.
Alongside, your application was one of the worst I've come across during my time on the forums.

x1xwill1998

Spectator
Reaction score
ok i am new to this, never applied to a clan before and applied to NightRavens to see which one accepted me first, and i would be loyal to the clan that i get in first

Mykul_

Diamond
Reaction score
ok i am new to this, never applied to a clan before and applied to NightRavens to see which one accepted me first, and i would be loyal to the clan that i get in first

Well unfortunately, your application was pretty poor, try looking at what other people have posted; try and take from them and build upon them :)

emilpiva14

Experienced
Reaction score
Want a clanwar against #Hyperz?
Add my skype for further details.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
So clan war?

Edit: I just saw the message above me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.