• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Career
Reaction score
Dedicated to Vanessa, who believed my initial application did not suffice. :(

IGN: Zypes/Pong

Age: Excluding the occasions where I test myself to determine the length of time I am able to last without breathing in, Earth's air has been travelling through my respiratory system for approximately 17 years and 29 days.

Microphone/Headset: My microphone is quite literally a ball at the moment. It broke off of it's stand (supported only by a small screw; how cheap) and I am now using a glass to hold it up. This allows for an excellent usage of space on my desk when I'm thirsty. An image will be attached.

Got Slack/TS: I am both a registered Slack user and a regular TeamSpeak user. If I'm not sleeping, I'm on TeamSpeak. Hell, I'm usually even on TS at school during class. If you need an extra scrim member during school hours, I'll gladly hop on Minechat and use my persuasive abilities to convince the opposition to use /seppuku.

Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): My primary account, Zypes, unfortunately does not have donor at this time. Here is my well-thought out, step-by-step plan describing my solution to this problem:
  1. Open Google Chrome via the shortcut on my taskbar and proceed to use my left mouse button to click the address bar.
  2. Use my keyboard to enter the following URL: https://account.mojang.com/login
  3. Log in using my credentials for the account "Zypes".
  4. Use my left mouse button to click the link that will take me to the webpage that will allow me to change my name to another name for 30 days.
  5. Change my name.
  6. Log out.
  7. Repeat the above steps, logging into "Pong" this time.
  8. In 37 days, change both accounts to the opposite names. As a result, I will have donor on Zypes.
This however, is a very high-risk idea as it would allow another player with ninja-like timing to snatch either name, therefore I'll probably just keep Pong as Pong and Zypes as Zypes.

Past bans: I'm too lazy to bring all this past up and start drama. I got banned in 2013 (falsely, but I'll leave that to whoever wants to judge stuff) but am now unbanned and alive.

Past clans: I am the proud owner of the US/CA division of Zen. This clan was very successful, having never lost a scrimmage or clan battle. Fear the undefeated. We totally didn't take part in only 2 scrimmages and 0 clan battles before crumbling apart due to inactivity... ;)

Strengths: I'd hope 5000 hours+ of Minecraft would be enough to say I'm pretty much good at what I need to be good at. What puts me above the rest? I click fast. Free audio samples available over TeamSpeak.

Weaknesses: I'm really bad at dying multiple times in one game. :/

Ratio: All of my accounts were 50%+ on the old leaderboards, but I wiped them due to harassment. I think I kept Pong, so if you want to go check his old stats out they're still there. He had a 75-80% ratio before I went around playing for fun and helping others win.

How often have you played with any members: Eden and I are buds. I'm known among most of the trial members and have played with them enough to know how to play with them. Soul knows me, unless he forgot his brain in his locker...

Why should we choose you for Apex: I'm an alien and will obliterate this clan if I am not accepted. I also offer free listening sessions, to both my incredibly soothing voice and the great sound of my fingers.

Anything you would like to add: Setup?

Attachments

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel like I'm joining the bandwagon but whatever

Minecraft IGN: Mewtwo
Microphone/Headset: Yes
Got Slack/TS: I have ts, and I can get slack asap.
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Diamond
Past bans (If Any): None in the past year and a half
Past clans (If Any): Most recently Elevate and Audentia
PvP strengths: I mainly use sword (abuse teh ping and clicks!), rod and fns. I'm also good in team fights. Also I very rarely get lag spikes/low frames.
PvP weaknesses: Sub-par with the bow, sometimes get the smack when I'm on fire.
Ratio: Slightly better than a 1 in 3 on my legacy stats (including battles and scrims).
How often have you played with any members: I've played with quite a few trial members, but I haven't really played with the actual members (because there aren't many).
Why should we choose you for Apex: I consider myself to be not only a good pvper, but also a good team fighter. I have plenty of experience in clans, and have previously been in some of the top clans, so my teamwork is good. Aside from pvp, I'm also a positive person to talk to, and mature, so I feel that I would be a positive addition to the clan.
Anything you would like to add: I don't talk often on weekdays, but I can talk on Fridays and weekends when most of the scrimming/battling occurs.

EDIT: I was just banned for "Soundboard" when I wasn't the person using it...

Evermore

Career
Reaction score

Age: Excluding the occasions where I test myself to determine the length of time I am able to last without breathing in, Earth's air has been travelling through my respiratory system for approximately 17 years and 29 days.

Microphone/Headset: My microphone is quite literally a ball at the moment. It broke off of it's stand (supported only by a small screw; how cheap) and I am now using a glass to hold it up. This allows for an excellent usage of space on my desk when I'm thirsty. An image will be attached.

Got Slack/TS: I am both a registered Slack user and a regular TeamSpeak user. If I'm not sleeping, I'm on TeamSpeak. Hell, I'm usually even on TS at school during class. If you need an extra scrim member during school hours, I'll gladly hop on Minechat and use my persuasive abilities to convince the opposition to use /seppuku.

Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): My primary account, Zypes, unfortunately does not have donor at this time. Here is my well-thought out, step-by-step plan describing my solution to this problem:
  1. Open Google Chrome via the shortcut on my taskbar and proceed to use my left mouse button to click the address bar.
  4. Use my left mouse button to click the link that will take me to the webpage that will allow me to change my name to another name for 30 days.
  5. Change my name.
  6. Log out.
  8. In 37 days, change both accounts to the opposite names. As a result, I will have donor on Zypes.
This however, is a very high-risk idea as it would allow another player with ninja-like timing to snatch either name, therefore I'll probably just keep Pong as Pong and Zypes as Zypes.

Past bans: I'm too lazy to bring all this past up and start drama. I got banned in 2013 (falsely, but I'll leave that to whoever wants to judge stuff) but am now unbanned and alive.

Past clans: I am the proud owner of the US/CA division of Zen. This clan was very successful, having never lost a scrimmage or clan battle. Fear the undefeated. We totally didn't take part in only 2 scrimmages and 0 clan battles before crumbling apart due to inactivity... ;)

Strengths: I'd hope 5000 hours+ of Minecraft would be enough to say I'm pretty much good at what I need to be good at. What puts me above the rest? I click fast. Free audio samples available over TeamSpeak.

Ratio: All of my accounts were 50%+ on the old leaderboards, but I wiped them due to harassment. I think I kept Pong, so if you want to go check his old stats out they're still there. He had a 75-80% ratio before I went around playing for fun and helping others win.

How often have you played with any members: Eden and I are buds. I'm known among most of the trial members and have played with them enough to know how to play with them. Soul knows me, unless he forgot his brain in his locker...

Why should we choose you for Apex: I'm an alien and will obliterate this clan if I am not accepted. I also offer free listening sessions, to both my incredibly soothing voice and the great sound of my fingers.

I luv u

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
pls unban me, I wasn't even using a soundboard...

ghostofmax

Survivor
Reaction score
Snivy Appld to me awhile back, and you told me to apply on my forum acc
Minecraft IGN: Atu / Dirl
Microphone/Headset: ye fam, Logitech G430 Gaming Headset.
Got Slack/TS: Sure
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Gold on Dirl
Past bans (If Any): Got banned for hacking but immediately unbanned after dispute
Past clans (If Any): Protocol, Rivals, Valiance, Vanguard, Eternity, Sovereign
PvP strengths: Sword/Rod, sword fights
PvP weaknesses: Fire
Ratio: 1/2 (100 wins)
How often have you played with any members: Well most of the trials I'm pretty good friends with
Why should we choose you for Apex: I believe my experience, pvp skill, etc. is sufficient and above average. I regularly preform above average in clans, and have experience in events such as clan wars. I'm decently known in the community, and well established in the clan community I know how to play in battle situations, and preform very well with my sword skill. well with my sword skill. I did use to have many hacking accusations in the community but most of them have been sorted out, and most of the community believe i am legitemate now.
Anything you would like to add: I feel like I would fit in well with the clan and would want to join as I feel I would be a worthwhile addition to the clan. I am a loyal member, and have never left a clan before disbansion. I've also been in top tier clans such as protocol and rivals, and regularly preformed well, and had good relations with the clans. I hope to join this family and find new spark in this community again.

Thank you for reading​
Recommended gl mint

HeartlessClan

Spectator
Reaction score
Snivy Appld to me awhile back, and you told me to apply on my forum acc
Minecraft IGN: Atu / Dirl
Microphone/Headset: ye fam, Logitech G430 Gaming Headset.
Got Slack/TS: Sure
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Gold on Dirl
Past bans (If Any): Got banned for hacking but immediately unbanned after dispute
Past clans (If Any): Protocol, Rivals, Valiance, Vanguard, Eternity, Sovereign
PvP strengths: Sword/Rod, sword fights
PvP weaknesses: Fire
Ratio: 1/2 (100 wins)
How often have you played with any members: Well most of the trials I'm pretty good friends with
Why should we choose you for Apex: I believe my experience, pvp skill, etc. is sufficient and above average. I regularly preform above average in clans, and have experience in events such as clan wars. I'm decently known in the community, and well established in the clan community I know how to play in battle situations, and preform very well with my sword skill. well with my sword skill. I did use to have many hacking accusations in the community but most of them have been sorted out, and most of the community believe i am legitemate now.
Anything you would like to add: I feel like I would fit in well with the clan and would want to join as I feel I would be a worthwhile addition to the clan. I am a loyal member, and have never left a clan before disbansion. I've also been in top tier clans such as protocol and rivals, and regularly preformed well, and had good relations with the clans. I hope to join this family and find new spark in this community again.

Thank you for reading​
Recommended gl mint

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score

5. Change my name.
  6. Log out.

Tears in my eyes from how beautiful this is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci