• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
To all the people making fun of Soul's methods of accepting most of the people that apply as trial: it is very strange, that is true, but keep in mind it it TRIAL rank. Out of the 30 or so trials, only about 1/6th will be accepted, so I hear. You aren't original if you post something about the vast amount of trials and how most don't deserve their place.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
To all the people making fun of Soul's methods of accepting most of the people that apply as trial: it is very strange, that is true, but keep in mind it it TRIAL rank. Out of the 30 or so trials, only about 1/6th will be accepted, so I hear. You aren't original if you post something about the vast amount of trials and how most don't deserve their place.
It's an old method. The last clan to do this was eternity. They accepted everyone for trial and kicked them or denied them when they a stable amount of good pvpers

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN:zypes
Microphone/Headset:zypes mic
Got Slack/TS: zypes has ts
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): yes
Past bans (If Any): once upon a time
Past clans (If Any): zypes clan
PvP strengths: killing people
PvP weaknesses: dying
Ratio: zypes level ratio
How often have you played with any members: a bunch
Why should we choose you for Apex: im zypes
Anything you would like to add: i'm bored and want to try apex out lol
You've been declined. Don't reapply
You denied probably the best player applying right now ;(

Edit: I"m not being sarcastic, Zypes is pvp mastr

Last edited:

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Another thing is soul knows how to lead clan battles, he gets to know his members and plays their strengths wether it be team fighting, picks, or otherwise

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
It's an old method. The last clan to do this was eternity. They accepted everyone for trial and kicked them or denied them when they a stable amount of good pvpers
I said that it was strange, I never said old or new.

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can't wait to get internet :D at my house , just 1-2 more weeks.

OmnipotentCow

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Omnipotent/GoGrowlithe
Microphone/Headset: Yes.
Got Slack/TS: I have TS, and once I figure out what Slack is, I can get that too.
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Iron donator.
Past bans (If Any): Nope.
Past clans (If Any): Synthetic, Tigers, and Pokemon.
PvP strengths: I can use bow pretty well, especially when trying to combo with it. I'm also good at rod.
PvP weaknesses: I hate lag and Minecraft stairs. I can be a bit too aggressive at times, and I'm much better in the back when there's a team fight. I also hate Par 72 and Alaskan Village and I have no routes on those maps.
Ratio: 0/1
How often have you played with any members: I haven't played with any of the members, but I've seen Soul in plenty of games. I know some of the trials.
Why should we choose you for Apex: To start off, not only do I know every single tier 2 on Valleyside, SG4, Highway, Holiday, and TSG2, but I also know how the chests can connect to make routes and where to meet up after taking chests. I've personally made so many routes for different players so I can with routes too. I know all call outs and I almost never die before team fights since I know how to take spawn correctly, know when not to take it, and I know how to run. I usually can beat most people in a 1v1 while playing in a cb if I have a rod. I only talk when necessary and I follow directions easily. I think I am pretty mature, especially since I've been introduced to so much drama in the past that I've had to resolve.
Anything you would like to add: Thanks for considering me. =)

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
soul stole the trial rank idea from DR
report TheSoulCairn reason unskilled player

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
OMG soul made a clan! He's accepting everyone for trials. Maybe I can get into forgotten now that I know him !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci