• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Dedicated to Vanessa, who believed my initial application did not suffice. :(

IGN: Zypes/Pong

Age: Excluding the occasions where I test myself to determine the length of time I am able to last without breathing in, Earth's air has been travelling through my respiratory system for approximately 17 years and 29 days.

Microphone/Headset: My microphone is quite literally a ball at the moment. It broke off of it's stand (supported only by a small screw; how cheap) and I am now using a glass to hold it up. This allows for an excellent usage of space on my desk when I'm thirsty. An image will be attached.

Got Slack/TS: I am both a registered Slack user and a regular TeamSpeak user. If I'm not sleeping, I'm on TeamSpeak. Hell, I'm usually even on TS at school during class. If you need an extra scrim member during school hours, I'll gladly hop on Minechat and use my persuasive abilities to convince the opposition to use /seppuku.

Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): My primary account, Zypes, unfortunately does not have donor at this time. Here is my well-thought out, step-by-step plan describing my solution to this problem:
  1. Open Google Chrome via the shortcut on my taskbar and proceed to use my left mouse button to click the address bar.
  2. Use my keyboard to enter the following URL: https://account.mojang.com/login
  3. Log in using my credentials for the account "Zypes".
  4. Use my left mouse button to click the link that will take me to the webpage that will allow me to change my name to another name for 30 days.
  5. Change my name.
  6. Log out.
  7. Repeat the above steps, logging into "Pong" this time.
  8. In 37 days, change both accounts to the opposite names. As a result, I will have donor on Zypes.
This however, is a very high-risk idea as it would allow another player with ninja-like timing to snatch either name, therefore I'll probably just keep Pong as Pong and Zypes as Zypes.

Past bans: I'm too lazy to bring all this past up and start drama. I got banned in 2013 (falsely, but I'll leave that to whoever wants to judge stuff) but am now unbanned and alive.

Past clans: I am the proud owner of the US/CA division of Zen. This clan was very successful, having never lost a scrimmage or clan battle. Fear the undefeated. We totally didn't take part in only 2 scrimmages and 0 clan battles before crumbling apart due to inactivity... ;)

Strengths: I'd hope 5000 hours+ of Minecraft would be enough to say I'm pretty much good at what I need to be good at. What puts me above the rest? I click fast. Free audio samples available over TeamSpeak.

Weaknesses: I'm really bad at dying multiple times in one game. :/

Ratio: All of my accounts were 50%+ on the old leaderboards, but I wiped them due to harassment. I think I kept Pong, so if you want to go check his old stats out they're still there. He had a 75-80% ratio before I went around playing for fun and helping others win.

How often have you played with any members: Eden and I are buds. I'm known among most of the trial members and have played with them enough to know how to play with them. Soul knows me, unless he forgot his brain in his locker...

Why should we choose you for Apex: I'm an alien and will obliterate this clan if I am not accepted. I also offer free listening sessions, to both my incredibly soothing voice and the great sound of my fingers.

Anything you would like to add: Setup?
Yo is that a CoolerMaster keyboard? c;

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
'Twas fun. C: Play more, I miss you. :(
I will biggums I can still remember your old skin of that person with and sometimes without the hat. ;-; back when roxbot had everyone just rushing everyone with just swords looked like a big mess

Ian

Career
Reaction score
I will biggums I can still remember your old skin of that person with and sometimes without the hat. ;-; back when roxbot had everyone just rushing everyone with just swords looked like a big mess
You mean when it was better? lol, all the good players left and now everyone's quite bad... Or maybe I just improved too much. Server needs to be updated + improved, I'm making a bunch of maps for it atm but it needs plugin updates >.<

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: _Phyre
Microphone/Headset: Logitech G230
PC Specs and Accessories:
Intel core i7 4790k (OC 4.9Ghz)
Corsair H80i Cooling
Asus Maximus VI HERO
GeForce GTX 980 Classified
16GB DDR3-1866 G.Skill Ram
3TB WD Black Series HDD
240GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD

Razer Deathadder Chroma 2014 Mouse
Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard
1TB WD Caviar Blue External HDD
250GB HP-HDD External HDD
BenQ 144Hz 1080P monitor
Dell 60Hz Monitor

Handles any map?
Yes, with shaders + recording

Got Slack/TS: TS and Slack
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Regular
Past bans (If Any): None
Past clans (If Any): Icarus US
PvP strengths: God with the sword (Can jitterclick, usual CPS is around 6-10) FnS, Bow (Sometimes a little off, but still decent), Rod
PvP weaknesses: Teams (1v3 , 1v4 etc.) Hackers (Usually kill them with FnS or ChokePoint. Aim is off when I wake up in the morning.
Ratio: 1/3 or 1/4 as of now
How often have you played with any members: In this clan, none, In past clans a TON
Why should we choose you for Apex: I will Most Definitely help you rise as a team, and beat other teams, as well as a trustworthy person, comes with a little humor, or more ;)
Anything you would like to add: PLEASE DONT 1v1 me on badlion, I'll be honest I lag on there, and can't get comboes, any other PVP server is fine (Spainpvp etc.)

Thanks for your time, I hope it goes well, Have a nice day :D
You've been accepted as a trial member. Please come on the TS to receive your rank and to get to know the rest of the members and trial members.

Dedicated to Vanessa, who believed my initial application did not suffice. :(

IGN: Zypes/Pong

Age: Excluding the occasions where I test myself to determine the length of time I am able to last without breathing in, Earth's air has been travelling through my respiratory system for approximately 17 years and 29 days.

Microphone/Headset: My microphone is quite literally a ball at the moment. It broke off of it's stand (supported only by a small screw; how cheap) and I am now using a glass to hold it up. This allows for an excellent usage of space on my desk when I'm thirsty. An image will be attached.

Got Slack/TS: I am both a registered Slack user and a regular TeamSpeak user. If I'm not sleeping, I'm on TeamSpeak. Hell, I'm usually even on TS at school during class. If you need an extra scrim member during school hours, I'll gladly hop on Minechat and use my persuasive abilities to convince the opposition to use /seppuku.

Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): My primary account, Zypes, unfortunately does not have donor at this time. Here is my well-thought out, step-by-step plan describing my solution to this problem:
  1. Open Google Chrome via the shortcut on my taskbar and proceed to use my left mouse button to click the address bar.
  2. Use my keyboard to enter the following URL: https://account.mojang.com/login
  3. Log in using my credentials for the account "Zypes".
  4. Use my left mouse button to click the link that will take me to the webpage that will allow me to change my name to another name for 30 days.
  5. Change my name.
  6. Log out.
  7. Repeat the above steps, logging into "Pong" this time.
  8. In 37 days, change both accounts to the opposite names. As a result, I will have donor on Zypes.
This however, is a very high-risk idea as it would allow another player with ninja-like timing to snatch either name, therefore I'll probably just keep Pong as Pong and Zypes as Zypes.

Past bans: I'm too lazy to bring all this past up and start drama. I got banned in 2013 (falsely, but I'll leave that to whoever wants to judge stuff) but am now unbanned and alive.

Past clans: I am the proud owner of the US/CA division of Zen. This clan was very successful, having never lost a scrimmage or clan battle. Fear the undefeated. We totally didn't take part in only 2 scrimmages and 0 clan battles before crumbling apart due to inactivity... ;)

Strengths: I'd hope 5000 hours+ of Minecraft would be enough to say I'm pretty much good at what I need to be good at. What puts me above the rest? I click fast. Free audio samples available over TeamSpeak.

Weaknesses: I'm really bad at dying multiple times in one game. :/

Ratio: All of my accounts were 50%+ on the old leaderboards, but I wiped them due to harassment. I think I kept Pong, so if you want to go check his old stats out they're still there. He had a 75-80% ratio before I went around playing for fun and helping others win.

How often have you played with any members: Eden and I are buds. I'm known among most of the trial members and have played with them enough to know how to play with them. Soul knows me, unless he forgot his brain in his locker...

Why should we choose you for Apex: I'm an alien and will obliterate this clan if I am not accepted. I also offer free listening sessions, to both my incredibly soothing voice and the great sound of my fingers.

Anything you would like to add: Setup?
You've been accepted as a trial member. Please come on the TS to receive your rank and to get to know the rest of the members and trial members. (Much better application ;) )

I feel like I'm joining the bandwagon but whatever

Minecraft IGN: Mewtwo
Microphone/Headset: Yes
Got Slack/TS: I have ts, and I can get slack asap.
Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): Diamond
Past bans (If Any): None in the past year and a half
Past clans (If Any): Most recently Elevate and Audentia
PvP strengths: I mainly use sword (abuse teh ping and clicks!), rod and fns. I'm also good in team fights. Also I very rarely get lag spikes/low frames.
PvP weaknesses: Sub-par with the bow, sometimes get the smack when I'm on fire.
Ratio: Slightly better than a 1 in 3 on my legacy stats (including battles and scrims).
How often have you played with any members: I've played with quite a few trial members, but I haven't really played with the actual members (because there aren't many).
Why should we choose you for Apex: I consider myself to be not only a good pvper, but also a good team fighter. I have plenty of experience in clans, and have previously been in some of the top clans, so my teamwork is good. Aside from pvp, I'm also a positive person to talk to, and mature, so I feel that I would be a positive addition to the clan.
Anything you would like to add: I don't talk often on weekdays, but I can talk on Fridays and weekends when most of the scrimming/battling occurs.

EDIT: I was just banned for "Soundboard" when I wasn't the person using it...
You are pending.

APPLICATION:

Minecraft IGN: NorthMid

Microphone/Headset: Blue Yeti / Razer blacksharks

Got Slack/TS: mhmm

Game rank (Regular, Donor, Mod): regular

Past bans (If Any): one hacking ban that got upheld and I'm to lazy to redispute

Past clans (If Any): serti clans. Eternity, Vortex, Triology

PvP strengths: tryharding. Juan v juan

PvP weaknesses: why would I list weaknesses, if you care enough to know, people care enough to exploit #SmartThinking

Ratio: gonna reset and go for a 0 out of 1000

How often have you played with any members: Rob mint and evermore are friends not food, soul owes me red and in here to redeem. I also know various other trials

Why should we choose you for Apex: I'm an experienced player and leader, I have top notch pvp abilities and am very active on the internet

Anything you would like to add:

Soul owes me ref but member will do. Also I don't wanna lock the valor thread due to my squad, it's not a pvp clan and is just there for memories. I also won't be on today as it's Easter and i love my family

After further discussion, you've been
declined.

Last edited:

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
This is something I definitely did not expect. Good luck with everything ;)

#VanessaForOwner :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci