• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Note: I'm on holiday at the moment, so if I get accepted for trial (I probably won't xD) I just want you to know that my ping to AU servers will not be the best. (and by "not the best" I mean 400-500ms... xD)

Ah well, this reply is not to discourage or cause flame or whatsoever but with 400-500ms, it's pretty bad. One of the requirements to join Apex is to be an Au/Nz player because of connection issues. Apex is a really competitive clan and I don't think they would accept a player with 400-500ms. I suggest you use 'WTFast' if you use Windows to get better connection to Au. I get 150ms because of WTFast and do not have much connection issues. Anyways goodluck tribute!~ ;)
Look at quote above. ;)

Also they could just trial me on a US if wanted (if I got a trial).

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
It's an Au clan...
I know your trying to give people tips and all, but I don't think it's working. I'd suggest you just stop with replying to peoples applications as it is causing unnecessary conversations and arguments. (Sorry if this sounds rude, I just wanted to let you know).

Weary

Survivor
Reaction score
It's an Au clan...
I know your trying to give people tips and all, but I don't think it's working. I'd suggest you just stop with replying to peoples applications as it is causing unnecessary conversations and arguments. (Sorry if this sounds rude, I just wanted to let you know).
Just saying, all of this is irrelevant as, if you could read that is- he said he was on holiday. Implying he was from AU/NZ. So if this could just be dropped, would be wonderful. :)
Edit: Removed marz's quote

Niqhtlights

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Niqhtlights
Wins/Total Games: 316/2281
Skype name: croe and killer have me and its niqhtlights if you cant find me
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum
Past bans (if any): nup
Past clans (if any): Dauntless and a few lesser clans.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: RedMarzBarz_ (I know, such a bad name...)
Age: 13. ( I'm currently 12, but am turning 13 in 5 days, I assume you wouldn't mind me putting 13 as my age :p And I'm mature. )
Wins/Total Games: 321/3033, and another 87 wins on an alt. My stats for the past 50 games are 8/50 (1:6 almost 1:7 ratio, but my overall ratio is a 1:9, almost 1:10. :p)
Skype name: live:enfa742
Game rank (donor, mod): Regular, I may be getting diamond or possibly platinum for my birthday. c:
Past bans (if any): None. I'm clean. c:
Past clans (if any): Aero(V2), Instinct, Alliance, Citrus, Perception, all I can remember right now.

Note: I'm on holiday at the moment, so if I get accepted for trial (I probably won't xD) I just want you to know that my ping to AU servers will not be the best. (and by "not the best" I mean 400-500ms... xD)

Thanks for taking your time reading this,
Nat/RedMarzBarz_
GL RedMarzNat. <3

NJLplays

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NJLplays
Wins/Total Games:including alts 350 but on my main i have 137 out of 757 aiming for a 1/4.5 = 220 out of 1000
Skype name:njlplays
Game rank (donor, mod): I'm getting diamond donor for christmas and thats certain
Past bans (if any): non!
Past clans (if any): a lot but all were bad and disband

-katie should no me recent vid ps i am a nice player that ia all about a fair game and i hoped to be trailed or answered soon cheers

oh yeah I'm a not good at spelling

TadpolePvP

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: TadpolePvP
Wins/Total Games: 798/5250
Skype name: tadpolepvp
Game rank (donor, mod): Diamond Donator
Past bans (if any): I have had quiet a few bans of abuse but have learnt my lesson.
Past clans (if any): Fundamental and Exotic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci