• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

barnaby13

Survivor
Reaction score
Alright guys, thanks very much for my response. Good luck to everyone in clan battles. May I please have cheerleader rank? Thanks :)

PizzaSauceMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, if you wish to have an age exception or to prove your maturity, you should hang out more on the Apex Ts and talk to some members. Also, I notice some applicant having issues with some of the Apex Members. You guys should probably hang out with them and maybe try to resolve the issue. I believe all of the Apex members are kind and nice people and will not bite you :). (From my experience throughout my time in the Apex Ts) Goodluck to all tributes and waiting members :) :p
Ok thanks for the advice! :D

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: RedMarzBarz_ (I know, such a bad name...)
Age: 13. ( I'm currently 12, but am turning 13 in 5 days, I assume you wouldn't mind me putting 13 as my age :p And I'm mature. )
Wins/Total Games: 321/3033, and another 87 wins on an alt. My stats for the past 50 games are 8/50 (1:6 almost 1:7 ratio, but my overall ratio is a 1:9, almost 1:10. :p)
Skype name: live:enfa742
Game rank (donor, mod): Regular, I may be getting diamond or possibly platinum for my birthday. c:
Past bans (if any): None. I'm clean. c:
Past clans (if any): Aero(V2), Instinct, Alliance, Citrus, Perception, all I can remember right now.

Note: I'm on holiday at the moment, so if I get accepted for trial (I probably won't xD) I just want you to know that my ping to AU servers will not be the best. (and by "not the best" I mean 400-500ms... xD) So if I get a trail, I hope you wouldn't mind doing it on a US server? c:

Thanks for taking your time reading this,
Nat/RedMarzBarz_

Last edited:

PABZS

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: RedMarzBarz_ (I know, such a bad name...)
Age: 13. ( I'm currently 12, but am turning 13 in 5 days, I assume you wouldn't mind me putting 13 as my age :p And I'm mature. )
Wins/Total Games: 321/3033, and another 87 wins on an alt. My stats for the past 50 games are 8/50 (1:6 almost 1:7 ratio, but my overall ratio is a 1:9, almost 1:10. :p)
Skype name: live:enfa742
Game rank (donor, mod): Regular, I may be getting diamond or possibly platinum for my birthday. c:
Past bans (if any): None. I'm clean. c:
Past clans (if any): Instinct, Alliance, Citrus, Perception, all I can remember right now.

Note: I'm on holiday at the moment, so if I get accepted for trial (I probably won't xD) I just want you to know that my ping to AU servers will not be the best. (and by "not the best" I mean 400-500ms... xD)

Thanks for taking your time reading this,
Nat/RedMarzBarz_
Ah well, this reply is not to discourage or cause flame or whatsoever but with 400-500ms, it's pretty bad. One of the requirements to join Apex is to be an Au/Nz player because of connection issues. Apex is a really competitive clan and I don't think they would accept a player with 400-500ms. I suggest you use 'WTFast' if you use Windows to get better connection to Au. I get 150ms because of WTFast and do not have much connection issues. Anyways goodluck tribute!~ ;)

Coolkat345Pvp

Survivor
Reaction score
Ah well, this reply is not to discourage or cause flame or whatsoever but with 400-500ms, it's pretty bad. One of the requirements to join Apex is to be an Au/Nz player because of connection issues. Apex is a really competitive clan and I don't think they would accept a player with 400-500ms. I suggest you use 'WTFast' if you use Windows to get better connection to Au. I get 150ms because of WTFast and do not have much connection issues. Anyways goodluck tribute!~ ;)
Dude, if you think about it, Nat is good enough to win over 300 games with bad ping.(No offence Nat <3) That shows quite a lot about the player and how skilled he is.

PizzaSauceMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, if you wish to have an age exception or to prove your maturity, you should hang out more on the Apex Ts and talk to some members. Also, I notice some applicant having issues with some of the Apex Members. You guys should probably hang out with them and maybe try to resolve the issue. I believe all of the Apex members are kind and nice people and will not bite you :). (From my experience throughout my time in the Apex Ts) Goodluck to all tributes and waiting members :) :p
One question PvP How am I suppose to know if I'm going to bug you guys :/

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
He said that hes on holidays at the moment and hes currently getting 400-500 ping from where he is on holidays.

PABZS

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude, if you think about it, Nat is good enough to win over 300 games with bad ping.(No offence Nat <3) That shows quite a lot about the player and how skilled he is.
I've seen your posts on this thread and I don't want to argue with you
He said that hes on holidays at the moment and hes currently getting 400-500 ping from where he is on holidays.
yeah and what i mean is that he should apply when he get back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci