• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuenglingsMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Tqctics, YuenglingsMC
Wins/Total Games: Alltogether with more alts 904/4800. YuenglingsMC before I traded it 653/3850. Tqctics 163/595
Skype name: Forrest.tqctics
Game rank (donor, mod): Default
Past bans (if any): One for "hacking" on YuenglingsMC which I posted a dispute about and got unbanned :)
Past clans (if any): #lynx #fundamental and a few I have owned
I have won more than 25% of my past 50 games. 14/50

PizzaSauceMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PizzaSauceMC
Wins/Total Games: 163/1800 with stat reset and alts = 328 (I can tell alts if I get accepted)
Skype name: reddsarson123
Game rank (donor, mod): Plat
Past bans (if any): Yes I can explain in Interview( I have matured as well)
Past clans (if any): #Lynx, #Dauntless, #Alliance and #Adrenaline

Also getting NBN soon ;) ( I live 30 mins from host)

One thing is that I do play CS:GO a lot but I'm getting back into MCSG so as you can see for my W/L ratio it's very bad since I still am getting into the groove of MCSG :)

Last edited:

Crimson

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CrimsonOrb | JunkDraw
Wins/Total Games: 157/1150 (Around 580 wins with alts + stats reset)
Skype name: finten14
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum Donor
Past bans (if any): One ban for use of BSM (I was a nexus player at the time, and completely unaware that the mod was banned)
Past clans (if any): #Ciiderz and #Dauntless

barnaby13

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: barnaby113
Wins/Total Games: 239/1249. (stats reset). If interested into old stats, just ask.
Skype name: Barnaby.mc.
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum donor.
Past bans (if any): 2 bans, private message me if interested.
Past clans (if any): #Lynx, #Alliance, #Dauntless, Many more.

Thanks very much for reading my application.
~Barnaby.

Last edited:

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have an important notification for all applicants!

If you are Accepted for trial, you must frequently access the Apex Teamspeak as soon as possible. This allows us to give you the 'waiting' rank and determine who requires a trial. If you have any problems accessing the Teamspeak then please message my skype 'furthere-gaming' or private message me on forums. It is preferable you obtain the 'waiting' rank within a few days of being Accepted for trial and are trialed within a week. If you do not access the Teamspeak frequently and have not received a trial within a week of applying you will most likely be declined for inactivity.

GeorgioTheMan

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGNS: georgio789 and coolguy_xd
Wins/Games Total: 200 finally out of 2442 I have skill :)
Skype Name:georgio.giokaris1
Game Rank:none
Past Bans: none
Past clans: #Lethal #Resilient #Pentium #Proto #Fade and loads more
Extra Notices: I have taken croe's advice and believe I'm ready to be an apex member and I have been improving my i'am with the bow with CS:go and I'm desperate to join If I don't make can I have some advice to make a clan

Thermalrage

Platinum
Reaction score
Extra Notices: I have taken croe's advice and believe I'm ready to be an apex member and I have been improving my i'am with the bow with CS:go and I'm desperate to join If I don't make can I have some advice to make a clan

My advise to you. Stop spamming the thread with applications, i noticed you said you were desperate to join. Now, if anything the more applications you are making are lowering your chance. Go on the team speak, become friends with the members. Keep trying to improve your skill. :)

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: bballstaz or Zexal_
Wins/Total Games: bballstaz 56/ 328. Zexal_ 83/412

Before I reset my stats on bball it was 610/2810
Skype name: zexalplays.mc

Game rank (donor, mod): I have Platinum on bball and normal member on Zexal.

Past bans (if any): I have had only 1 ban, that was for abuse I'm pretty sure which was like 5 months ago. But from then to now I have grown up to realise it's just a pixelated game for fun and getting to know new people around the world.

Past clans (if any): Past Clan's have been Lynx (member) and ExiLe (Officer).

I have left ExiLe because I believe I'm looking for a Clan to relax in and chill and try to get to know new people in the MC Gamer community, so that's the reason why I applied for Apex.

-Thanks for reading my Application.
-Cheers bballstaz

:)

View attachment 38598 View attachment 38599
Unfortunately you have been Declined due to not meeting a satisfactory amount of wins on your main account. Also, we are working towards achieving a far more competitive and active status in the community. Simply joining our clan to 'relax' and 'chill' are not characteristics we are looking for in applicants.

Minecraft IGN: TechnoMagePvP
Age: 16 (Due to turning 16 in 9 days I'll put it as that)
WINS/Total Games: 712/4060
Skype name: TheJerryBerry (You'll find me as 'JerryDactyl')
Past bans (if any): 2, 1 due to joking around in lobby and posting 'inappropriate material in chat' and 1 due to an argument with RustyWolf which got me banned for 3 days.
Past clans (if any): Just failed clans that don't exist, only been in 1 clan battle where we won 3-1 which was with Spudtatoe, CaptainCabbage12, and another member who I forgot (Don't remember the clans name)

Extra Notes: I've recently taken about 2 months away from MCSG completely and have well over all 'matured' in my behavior. I admit I've had my times where I was a cocky player, ignorant, full of excuses, and overall a horrible player in the community manners wise. I wish to re-image myself as a player and with my current YT. I may have past things with members of your clan for any reason I would like to apologies and not have affect the acceptance of a possible trial.

I also know, I may be new to clans almost completely but I'm willing to learn and put time in to help out the clan. Hope you give me a chance, would appreciate it. :)

~Techno
Unfortunately you have been Declined due to bad relations with members in Apex/Community. Although you may have taken 2 months away from MCSG and 'matured', it may not have been visible to some members. Please frequently involved yourself with the Apex community and ensure all members recognize your 'new and improved' attitude.

Minecraft IGN: CrimsonOrb | JunkDraw
Wins/Total Games: 157/1150 (Around 580 wins with alts + stats reset)
Skype name: finten14
Past bans (if any): One ban for use of BSM (I was a nexus player at the time, and completely unaware that the mod was banned)
Past clans (if any): #Ciiderz and #Dauntless
You have been Accepted as a trial member for Apex. Please join the Teamspeak to obtain your 'waiting' rank and receive a trial. If you have any difficulties connecting to the Teamspeak, please contact me on forums.

Minecraft IGN: barnaby113
Wins/Total Games: 239/1249. (stats reset). If interested into old stats, just ask.
Skype name: Barnaby.mc.
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum donor.
Past bans (if any): 2 bans, private message me if interested.
Past clans (if any): #Lynx, #Alliance, #Dauntless, Many more.

Thanks very much for reading my application.
~Barnaby.
Unfortunately you have been Declined due to not meeting the age requirement. Please re-apply when you meet the win requirement, age requirement and also get to know some of the Apex members.

I am very sorry to inform you that you have once again been Declined please re-apply once you have met the win requirement.

GeorgioTheMan

Experienced
Reaction score
My advise to you. Stop spamming the thread with applications, i noticed you said you were desperate to join. Now, if anything the more applications you are making are lowering your chance. Go on the team speak, become friends with the members. Keep trying to improve your skill. :)
Thanks for the advice :)

PABZS

Diamond
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, if you wish to have an age exception or to prove your maturity, you should hang out more on the Apex Ts and talk to some members. Also, I notice some applicant having issues with some of the Apex Members. You guys should probably hang out with them and maybe try to resolve the issue. I believe all of the Apex members are kind and nice people and will not bite you :). (From my experience throughout my time in the Apex Ts) Goodluck to all tributes and waiting members :) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci