• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

xEpiz

Tribute
Reaction score
Application form:
·Minecraft username: xEpiz
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty 69/361/ Dunno
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play Mostly i love Breeze Island.
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? Halocallofdutyace, Yes.
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Iron Donor.
·Been banned?(for? None.

Nicholassimo

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Nicholassimo
Wins/Total Games Played/ Total Time Played/ Bounty: Wins 283, Total Games 1432 (i was a real noob at the start), Total Time 1 week, 2 days, 19 hours and 2 minutes, Bounty 2509.
Maps i generally like to play/don't like to play: Valleyside University is pretty good, Terewan Survival Games 2 is awesome, solar frost is fun, i like most maps except survival kingdom (i lag out in it) and breeze island.
Skype name: riyaz_
Do i use optifine? No
Game rank: Regular
Been Banned For? I have been temp banned for spam (if you call saying 'Vote 1,2,3 etc once every 20 seconds spam).

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Application form:
·Minecraft username: xEpiz
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty 69/361/ Dunno
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play Mostly i love Breeze Island.
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? Halocallofdutyace, Yes.
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Iron Donor.
·Been banned?(for? None.
You have been ACCEPTED into the apex clan as an adept member of Apex.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Due to the influx of clan applications we are increasing the win requirement to 100 wins and the clan capacity to 25. All current outstanding applicants will be reviewed according to the 75 win requirement.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft username- derfzarn
·Age- 14
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty- win: 78- total: 794- totaltime: 6558:37 - bounty: 2028
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play- maps i like: rugged lands, SG4, Demons Breeze, SG, and TSG2- maps i dont like: solar frost, SG2, SG3 and Freeze island.
·Skype name/Do you use optifine?-skype: izaakmc - optifine: yes i am i donator :)
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) -Regular (former dia donator) :p
·Been banned?(for?) yes i have been banned for abuse but i made a ban dispute and got unbanned because there wasn't enough evidence
You have been ACCEPTED into the Apex clan with an Adept Rank.

AssassinRazor

Experienced
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: AssassinRazor
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 227 Wins/600 and something (Sorry Can't Check)/3d9h54m4s/1995 (Don't Care About Bounty)
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: I like sg1, 2, 3 and breeze island, I don't have much routes but I am looking into trying to find some soon ;)
·Skype name/Do you use optifine?: Skype: jayden.daniel ( I have LT_CookieMonster )/ Yes, I have optifine
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.): I'm regular.
·Been banned?(for?): Twice (Once was a false ban that was unbanned in like 3 mins because it was a glitch they had in the olden mcsg days and recently I got banned for BSM which I didn't have but I said I did so it didn't get worse, and I didn't know that was bannable anyway.)

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
Croe, Flok, Kaine. This clan is flowing on really nice and you guys are actually a preety strong side! I just want to say for good luck with this clan! Maybe kick some people 0.o but other than that great layout for the clan page and everything like that! Good luck with this clan lads!-The one and only Blunt <3

Kaine

Experienced
Reaction score
You guys cheated in the clan battle! Disappointing guys.
pork, there was no cheating. ask your clan leader kkww. It was a good clan battle hopefully we can have another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci