• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus_4lyf

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft username- derfzarn
·Age- 14
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty- win: 78- total: 794- totaltime: 6558:37 - bounty: 2028
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play- maps i like: rugged lands, SG4, Demons Breeze, SG, and TSG2- maps i dont like: solar frost, SG2, SG3 and Freeze island.
·Skype name/Do you use optifine?-skype: izaakmc - optifine: yes i am i donator :)
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) -Regular (former dia donator) :p
·Been banned?(for?) yes i have been banned for abuse but i made a ban dispute and got unbanned because there wasn't enough evidence
y u no come to phoenix

thejoker_007

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft username - thejoker_007
·Age - 13
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty - Wins/64 - 3 days/18 hours/21 minutes - bounty 1992
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play - I like SG4, TS2, Valleyside University, demon, freeze, breeze, solar and most of the SG's Maps I don't like are Moonbase9, kummarah and Insanity Cause
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? - Skype name is - Jack.Hall007 and I don't have Optifine
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) I am regular but deciding to get iron donor :D
·Been banned?(for?) - No I haven't been banned.

Cheers thejoker_007 :D
P.S I am getting more wins everyday so I will reach the set amount 75 :D

kimaera_pro

Spectator
Reaction score
·Minecraft username : Kimaera_Pro
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty : 129/798/5days/0 (I don't really care about points.)
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play : TS2, ValleySide, SG4.
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? Kimaera_Pro and yes.
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) : Regular
·Been banned?(for?) Nope
Thanks Kimaera_Pro.

AssassinRazor

Experienced
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: AssassinRazor
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 227 Wins/600 and something (Sorry Can't Check)/3d9h54m4s/1995 (Don't Care About Bounty)
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: I like sg1, 2, 3 and breeze island, I don't have much routes but I am looking into trying to find some soon ;)
·Skype name/Do you use optifine?: Skype: jayden.daniel ( I have LT_CookieMonster )/ Yes, I have optifine
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.): I'm regular.
·Been banned?(for?): Twice (Once was a false ban that was unbanned in like 3 mins because it was a glitch they had in the olden mcsg days and recently I got banned for BSM which I didn't have but I said I did so it didn't get worse, and I didn't know that was bannable anyway.

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: AssassinRazor
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 227 Wins/600 and something (Sorry Can't Check)/3d9h54m4s/1995 (Don't Care About Bounty)
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: I like sg1, 2, 3 and breeze island, I don't have much routes but I am looking into trying to find some soon ;)
·Skype name/Do you use optifine?: Skype: jayden.daniel ( I have LT_CookieMonster )/ Yes, I have optifine
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.): I'm regular.
·Been banned?(for?): Twice (Once was a false ban that was unbanned in like 3 mins because it was a glitch they had in the olden mcsg days and recently I got banned for BSM which I didn't have but I said I did so it didn't get worse, and I didn't know that was bannable anyway.
I was told that you were saying it was bad to use before you were pinged. Just just what i was told.

thejoker_007

Survivor
Reaction score
Didn't get into #Apex sad but happy croe and the other onwers thanx for the advice and I will get better thanx to you guys

Cheers for the trial also
Thanx again thejoker_007 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci