• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Annihilation [EU]

Geson

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Elias
IGN: filip52314
Nationality: sweden
Wins: 242
Games Played: 3000+ ik ;(
Skype Name: geson1234
Do you have a microphone?: Yea c:
PvP Strengths: bow fns fishing rood ping ice fights
PvP Weaknesses: water fights ping players hackers lag teams
Favourite Map (Why?): SG 4 They Have Op Routes Zone 85 It's a very nice map to play on!
Why do you want to join Annihilation?: Because it seems like a very good clan and this clan can be one of the best in the future. You Guys can learn me more how to play and so on. I Luv Yaa!

Reaction score
Name: Elias
IGN: filip52314
Nationality: sweden
Wins: 242
Games Played: 3000+ ik ;(
Skype Name: geson1234
Do you have a microphone?: Yea c:
PvP Strengths: bow fns fishing rood ping ice fights
PvP Weaknesses: water fights ping players hackers lag teams
Favourite Map (Why?): SG 4 They Have Op Routes Zone 85 It's a very nice map to play on!
Why do you want to join Annihilation?: Because it seems like a very good clan and this clan can be one of the best in the future. You Guys can learn me more how to play and so on. I Luv Yaa!
Accepted as Trial. Your trial will commence when you and the Commanders are ready, and we'll test and see if you're right for our clan.

Reaction score
Name: Matthew
IGN: Tzio
Nationality: engrand
Wins: 335
Games Played: 2204
Skype Name: Cookies0143 you have me
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
PvP Strengths: Killing 3 teams cause i'm sexy
PvP Weaknesses: Chris's shitty tactic
Favourite Map (Why?): Don't really have one because i love dem all
Why do you want to join Annihilation?: Jesus told me to

Reaction score
Name: Matthew
IGN: Tzio
Nationality: engrand
Wins: 335
Games Played: 2204
Skype Name: Cookies0143 you have me
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
PvP Strengths: Killing 3 teams cause i'm sexy
PvP Weaknesses: Chris's shitty tactic
Favourite Map (Why?): Don't really have one because i love dem all
Why do you want to join Annihilation?: Jesus told me to
Accepted as Private.

Lifeyz_

Experienced
Reaction score
Good luck lads!
Clanwar against Imagination?
If so, add my Skype: ag1146

BenPCGamingHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Really? One of your members was banned for hacking, and we're cheap because of that? It's not our fault he was, so you can't say that.

Now get off our thread.
you actually cannot be serious, Gabriel is one of the best if not the best player eu, highly respected for that as well, #1 on swish, the list goes on, he is clearly an amazing player, he has never hacked in his life, it is truly pathetic... if this clan lasts you will go up on the list of highly hated clans alongside phoenix, reign and triv, i look forward to him getting unbanned and then continuing the cw.

Reaction score
you actually cannot be serious, Gabriel is one of the best if not the best player eu, highly respected for that as well, #1 on swish, the list goes on, he is clearly an amazing player, he has never hacked in his life, it is truly pathetic... if this clan lasts you will go up on the list of highly hated clans alongside phoenix, reign and triv, i look forward to him getting unbanned and then continuing the cw.
Look, it was the moderators choice to ban the player, not mine. You're saying our clan will be hated because moderators banned someone from the other clan? That makes no sense.

Now I'll ask again, and only once more, get off our thread. If you continue to try and flame I will get a moderator involved.

Geson

Experienced
Reaction score
Just Leave The Thread??

xIEtheox | Ethan

Survivor
Reaction score
Name xIEtheox
IGN: xIEtheox
Nationality: EU
Wins: over 9000
Games Played: 100
Skype Name: xIEtheox
Do you have a microphone?: ja
PvP Strengths: Eveerithin
PvP Weaknesses: Nuthin home dawg
Favourite Map (Why?): brez island cus I have an op chestroute
Why do you want to join Annihilation?: cus matt and joe and eruzia r in innit lyke a car bonnet DO YOU GET ME FAM

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci