• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Annihilation [EU]

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I told you guys to stop and you didn't. Leon|ThatOneKat can you please sort these guys out?
Indeed i shall.

Now im going to keep this short and sweet. If you are going to cause trouble both of your threads will be locked. Now, I don't think this should be any problem seeing as new clan rules have been issued.

So everyone go back to there respectful threads and discuss this other skype. Not on the forums. We expect EVERY clan to follow the rules to the dot if not the clan will be possibly forced to disband.

Any more problems please contact me.

pevasty

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: pevasty
Nationality: England
Wins: around 550
Games Played: around 2930
Skype Name: PevastyFTW
Do you have a microphone?: Yesh Sir
PvP Strengths:
Flint And Steel: I think of myself as a good flint and steel user, as I have did start on mcsg, I learnt the fns tactic before others. I can accurately place flint and steel and dodge flint and steel, I rarely get lit by them and I rarely miss getting someone into it. I understand that there are many better flint and steel users, but I think I am better than the average fns user.
Turn Ons: When I'm running from someone or I am low from fighting him/her, I love to quickly turn around and catch my opponent of guard leaving them surprised and they then panic and therefore making them run away from me. Sometimes, I like to rod the as I trun around so they fall back and I can get an even better combo.
The Rod: As I usually play more hive, and because the recently fixed the rod delay, I have become as good as I used to be with the rod. I understand that mcsg had fixed/never had the rod delay and that kept me from not getting rusty with the rod tactic, as I explained early I love to get rod combo's on people as it usually kills them or, it gets them very low, without the rod tactic I wouldnt be the same pvp'er I am now. I am also a very good rod spammer ;P
Sword: I can accurately hit sword hits. I find that my mouse definitely helps as I have adapted to it, and it can help me hit the opponent. I can hit lots of crits whilst fighting, I just jump whilst I am fighting, leaving me to get more crits. I found out that you only get crits as you fall down from jumping, it has helped me to kill more people quicker. I can also click pretty fast which means I can get more sword hits.
Strafing: I can strafe very well, as well as jumping to get crits, I always turn different ways whilst fighting to get more hits and to land more combos, I find that my sensitivity helps me strafing better.
PvP Weaknesses:
Bow: I have never been good with a bow, I can hardly ever hit multiple shots which leaves me to have a less chance of killing the player I am fighting. 50% of my deaths in average have been because my opponents have always landed more bow shots on me which leaves me lower and they are then on the attack and usually kill me.
Map Knowledge: I know some routes on the overplayed maps like Valleyside and Solar Frost (even though I dont think Solar frost is overplayed but oh well) but I have either forgotten or dont know most of the routes on either underplayed maps or new maps I hardly ever play, I understand I am playing more mcsg now, so hopefully I can find more OP routes c:
Favourite Map (Why?): Solar Frost. The reason this is my favourite map is because I know a really OP chest route and I find I pvp very well on the map
Why do you want to join Annihilation: I have been searching for an mcsg clan for a long time that has people that I know, and I havent talked to the owners for a while so it would be nice to catch up with you and this looks like a solid clan with a very good future

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci