• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
Okay, I wasn't on for the cb so I don't know what happened, but let's stop the flame here. We can't make post the loss and as long as you don't put up a fake win it's fine. If you guys still want to argue about, referring to both clans, do it on teamspeak or through pm.

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay, I wasn't on for the cb so I don't know what happened, but let's stop the flame here. We can't make post the loss and as long as you don't put up a fake win it's fine. If you guys still want to argue about, referring to both clans, do it on teamspeak or through pm.
Thanks for taking this into a mature matter. I just came on and found 2 new pages filled with flame. Please tell Aidan to stop being immature by creating lies about the battle and to also stop the flame. Thank you.

Wqrriorss

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for taking this into a mature matter. I just came on and found 2 new pages filled with flame. Please tell Aidan to stop being immature by creating lies about the battle and to also stop the flame. Thank you.
I honestly agree with Ancient on this one. :)

Reaction score
IGN: iRodify/ Will_TES
Nickname: AJ
Wins: iRodify account is 101/933 Will_TES account is 3/12
Previous Clans: #Diversity
Why do you want to join?: Needed a new clan and love teamwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads