• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Technically, we won 5-2 but obviously you're Angels and all you do is to try your best to get redos and DQs. We talk to mods about it, they said we don't have to post the loss with all of the sufficient evidence gave them about the round that we won to get the score 5-2. Your clan is still allowed to post the unfair "win" against us, but technically, knowing that there weren't any referees and the mods that I talked to, we do not have to post anything regarding the clan battle.

And no, I do not need evidence from a mod, it's the basic rules. Hop on mcgamer ts and ask for yourself. Have a nice day ~
5-2? What lol.. and we only redid one round, because you hadnt posted your roster for the second round in a row...

Ranger_zZ

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Ranger_zZ
Nickname: Ranger
Wins: 370ish before reset
Previous Clans: Trivium, Crimson, Ascendancy, Xenos (Trial), Vayex
Why do you want to join?: Asian_Ninjaz told me I was welcome to apply so I thought it would be a good idea and you guys seem pretty good.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Technically, we won 5-2 but obviously you're Angels and all you do is to try your best to get redos and DQs. We talk to mods about it, they said we don't have to post the loss with all of the sufficient evidence gave them about the round that we won to get the score 5-2. Your clan is still allowed to post the unfair "win" against us, but technically, knowing that there weren't any referees and the mods that I talked to, we do not have to post anything regarding the clan battle.

And no, I do not need evidence from a mod, it's the basic rules. Hop on mcgamer ts and ask for yourself. Have a nice day ~
To lay out the rounds:
At 2-4 (Ancient winning) we resumed at around 6:00PM EST. The first round we played you spammed "leave or redo" so we left... You attempted to DQ us for leaving, but agreed to redo the round. The round after the redo we won on SGHighway killing all 5 of your members. Making the score 3-4 (Ancient winning) Next round, we played SGHighway and again, killed all your players placing the score at a close 4-4. The next round, we played but since you switched your roster twice in a row the past round we were unsure of your roster, and after closer examination saw you hadnt posted it. We agreed this created a lot of confusion to both teams, and according to the rules it would be a redo. So we redid the round and went to the 12th round of the game at a 4-4 score. 2 of my players got picked off spawn, and one of yours did as well placing the counts at a 4v5 (Ancient favor.) We then ended up winning the round, placing the score at 5-4 in Angels favor.
Edit: Also apparently your players think we redid 4 rounds? Though we only redid two (one wasnt even played, and wasnt a cheap redo, and the second was agreed upon by both teams, and was fair.) We redid the rounds, and for redos both teams must agree, you couldve easily denied it, showed evidence and won the round but you didnt, perhaps saving it for an excuse later on...

Ranger_zZ

Diamond
Reaction score

Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci