• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unmotivated

Experienced
Reaction score
there were 3, 1 for ancient and 2 for Angels. All completely valid and all agreed upon by both teams.
A mod has already told us that we do not need to post the loss, why are you still here?

Trii

Tribute
Reaction score
because you are trying to say we "dqd" and "didnt win legit"
We said "redo" not dqd. Also the redos were not legit. That's why the mod said we don't need to put it up.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Tell me what each redo was for please and thank you.
(Round 7) Redo #1 - Angels Redo because we all left during pre game, but you claimed we didnt and attempted to DQ us for it, but we agreed to redo it.

(Round 10) Redo #2 - Angels Redo because you didnt say your roster 2 games in a row, and it cause a lot of confusion between each team.

Ancient redid one round before the resume but I forgot what for...

Legit

Survivor
Reaction score
We said "redo" not dqd. Also the redos were not legit. That's why the mod said we don't need to put it up.
It's not necessary to post a loss js. you do it to have a good rep.

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
To lay out the rounds:
At 2-4 (Ancient winning) we resumed at around 6:00PM EST. The first round we played you spammed "leave or redo" so we left... You attempted to DQ us for leaving, but agreed to redo the round. The round after the redo we won on SGHighway killing all 5 of your members. Making the score 3-4 (Ancient winning) Next round, we played SGHighway and again, killed all your players placing the score at a close 4-4. The next round, we played but since you switched your roster twice in a row the past round we were unsure of your roster, and after closer examination saw you hadnt posted it. We agreed this created a lot of confusion to both teams, and according to the rules it would be a redo. So we redid the round and went to the 12th round of the game at a 4-4 score. 2 of my players got picked off spawn, and one of yours did as well placing the counts at a 4v5 (Ancient favor.) We then ended up winning the round, placing the score at 5-4 in Angels favor.
Edit: Also apparently your players think we redid 4 rounds? Though we only redid two (one wasnt even played, and wasnt a cheap redo, and the second was agreed upon by both teams, and was fair.) We redid the rounds, and for redos both teams must agree, you couldve easily denied it, showed evidence and won the round but you didnt, perhaps saving it for an excuse later on...
OMG what lies. The first round in valleyside I remember Lovenights said "leave or new" asking a question before Pre-Game for some odd reason. You mis understood him. You were the only one to leave in Pre-Game thus making it a 4v5 in valleyside however everyone in your roster in Valleyside left/got killed, thinking that we had to leave. But once Pre-Game starts we had to play the game Am I right? So we did and we won the round 5-2, you guys never won that round and we never tried to DQ, we redid that match because we didnt want to start a 2 hour argument.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
OMG what lies. The first round in valleyside I remember Lovenights said "leave or new" asking a question before Pre-Game for some odd reason. You mis understood him. You were the only one to leave in Pre-Game thus making it a 4v5 in valleyside however everyone in your roster in Valleyside left/got killed, thinking that we had to leave. But once Pre-Game starts we had to play the game Am I right? So we did and we won the round 5-2, you guys never won that round and we never tried to DQ, we redid that match because we didnt want to start a 2 hour argument.
... "leave or new" is the same thing first of all. And second of all you didnt DQ us meaning you didnt win the round meaning you lost the game meaning why are you arguing that you lost?

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
... "leave or new" is the same thing first of all. And second of all you didnt DQ us meaning you didnt win the round meaning you lost the game.
That makes no sense. Leave or new is a question. "Leave or new?" is asking to leave the game if the map is odd. Our member blurted that out of an odd reason in which nobody knows. However your clan besides you decided to stay in the game. The only person who left in Pre-Game was you. And we didnt try to dq you, and we did win the valleyside round, meaning that the final score should have been 5-2.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
That makes no sense. Leave or new is a question. "Leave or new?" is asking to leave the game if the map is odd. Our member blurted that out of an odd reason in which nobody knows. However your clan besides you decided to stay in the game. The only person who left in Pre-Game was you. And we didnt try to dq you, and we did win the valleyside round, meaning that the final score should have been 5-2.
... it was "leave or new" not "leave or new?" meaning they were basically saying "leave" 3 of my players left in pre game, 2 stayed but due to heavy confusion we re-did the round and you agreed though 2 of your players spammed me "dq" on skype/in game I am now assuming that you didnt intend to DQ us?

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
either way you decided we could keep playing and we did. it doesnt matter what shouldve happened or what didnt happen, it is what did happen and what happened is we beat you
5-4.

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
... it was "leave or new" not "leave or new?" meaning they were basically saying "leave" 3 of my players left in pre game, 2 stayed but due to heavy confusion we re-did the round and you agreed though 2 of your players spammed me "dq" on skype/in game I am now assuming that you didnt intend to DQ us?
Again, another lie. http://www.mcgamer.net/round/mcsg/?round=1035588 . For the round we won because your 4 players all quit after pre-game. And why would we dq you guys if we won the match. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci