• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

_zeX99_ Is a bad looser. And bit of a Feminine Hygene Product...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, i can back it up, but killing me once doesn't prove much. Iei expected something like this back when i decided to prove the community my skills on my own, and i was prepared for stuff like this. So if anyone else needs to get rid of their rage on me, go ahead and spam this thread untill its locked.
but you were being arrogant

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Reading the comments right now, gonna edit this after i finish.

EDIT: Alright, so i see people from Legends already came to rage here so yeah, you can ignore them since thats what they are going to do from now on if its me we're talking about.

If you haven't read my story, i already said there that i am a bit arrogant and it can get out of hand sometimes. I was hones to sleivert since he was one of the best players last year in august or w/e, so i thought he doesn't play asmuch, but i wanted to prove him that i'm one of the best people now and to let him know that i'm not a joke anymore, him, dyon and mindahl, best people before mindahl left. Dyon isn't here anymore( i think) and sleivert is the only one now.

This thread is why most of the time i keep my mouth shut, but since sleivert was here for long enough and i was jelaous of him back then, i thought i could be honest with him.

And about the haters that i already PROVED im better than(They know who i'm talking about), you can keep hatting, and if you can't prove me wrong don't talk about me like that, i AM arrogant and i'm not going to act like i'm not.

I have never said i'm "God" of mcsg, i did say i'm best and i still think so, and if they do beat me once, that doesn't change my thoughts, although if it happens more often like with gcb, then **** gets real. I'm not threatning anybody, just saying that there's a high possibility that i am best in EU.

And if you people still don't believe me i'll make sure to let EVERYONE know that, when the MCSGv2 is completed.
nobody asks for prove but your always like Ill prove you wrong and stuffz

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sleivert has a really good point here guys, This guy (zex) goes to every lobby and tells him they suck and how bad they are and if he loses a fight this happends. He lost a clan war and started whining and crying.
He states that he is god of mcsg and nobody can beat him, I cant STAND people like that.
Thanks Sleivert
#Norway<3

And for the love of god guys, stop with the hate, this man is simply trying to let you guys know what a prick and douchebag zex is, he is not trying to get him banned or anything.
Bring the rest of the Legends to hate, while i'm not in the mood to argue...

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
These two posts:

Are somewhat contradictory. You are not trying to publicly humiliate him, you are simply trying to .. expose him? Please, get of your high horse. Posting something this kid said after the heat of the moment is just incredibly immature. You're saying that he is an asshole, but at least he has the balls to be an asshole in person, rather then just passive-aggresively posting Good on the forums.

It has always amazed me how pretentious and hypocritical people are on these forums but this is just absurd.
Mind your language, Blue :eek: And I thought you were a well spoken man
-1 respect

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He wanted to tell him that he really wants to kill him.
He would let everyone go to kill him ^^
Wouldn't, and its true i saw sleivert similiar to mindahl, but after this... He's either really mad or really jelaous.

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
Reading the comments right now, gonna edit this after i finish.

EDIT: Alright, so i see people from Legends already came to rage here so yeah, you can ignore them since thats what they are going to do from now on if its me we're talking about.

If you haven't read my story, i already said there that i am a bit arrogant and it can get out of hand sometimes. I was hones to sleivert since he was one of the best players last year in august or w/e, so i thought he doesn't play asmuch, but i wanted to prove him that i'm one of the best people now and to let him know that i'm not a joke anymore, him, dyon and mindahl, best people before mindahl left. Dyon isn't here anymore( i think) and sleivert is the only one now.

This thread is why most of the time i keep my mouth shut, but since sleivert was here for long enough and i was jelaous of him back then, i thought i could be honest with him.

And about the haters that i already PROVED im better than(They know who i'm talking about), you can keep hatting, and if you can't prove me wrong don't talk about me like that, i AM arrogant and i'm not going to act like i'm not.

I have never said i'm "God" of mcsg, i did say i'm best and i still think so, and if they do beat me once, that doesn't change my thoughts, although if it happens more often like with gcb, then **** gets real. I'm not threatning anybody, just saying that there's a high possibility that i am best in EU.

And if you people still don't believe me i'll make sure to let EVERYONE know that, when the MCSGv2 is completed.
This is ricidulous, here you go again, you have PROVED?!!?!? that you are better than yeah i think half The Legends, how isnt this retarded and stupid? Just play the god damn game and have fun, I never say to my enemies: "I am way better than you guys".
And yeah you have said that you are the god of mcsg, don't lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci