• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

_zeX99_ Is a bad looser. And bit of a Feminine Hygene Product...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
So, here's some screenshots of how zeX99 acts after he looses. These kind of people are not good for the community. The game before he was acting so cocky and being a Feminine Hygene Product to people bragging about he was best EU. Right...
If you say that, make sure you can back it up man. And if you act cocky, you're gonna get smacked for it.

Attachments

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
If he had actually said something abusive, you could have put it in report abuse, but this is just pointless. Anyone knows that the community is crawling with bad losers and overall jerks. Your posting screenshots of a specific person doing it on the forums is really not appropriate in my opinion nor will it accomplish anything.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
If this could get him banned, you might as well ban the entire community.

I get mad when I die, everybody does it. Trust me. You can't reply to me and say you haven't ranted one word in chat about dying, his case isn't much different.

EDITED IN: Nooowwww... If he was offending somebody or putting somebody on edge that we didn't see, then that's reportable.

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
I can actually reply and say that i haven't ranted, pretty calm guy, only time is with hackers and that doesn't count in my book

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If this could get him banned, you might as well ban the entire community.

I get mad when I die, everybody does it. Trust me. You can't reply to me and say you haven't ranted one word in chat about dying, his case isn't much different.

EDITED IN: Nooowwww... If he was offending somebody or putting somebody on edge that we didn't see, then that's reportable.
I haven't ranted. The worst I've said is "dang it, that was some tough lag"

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I can actually reply and say that i haven't ranted, pretty calm guy, only time is with hackers and that doesn't count in my book
If you've even said one thing that could remotely count as a rant, it is. What might not count in your book, may count in other's. Dude, even making a thread on somebody else ranting is a rant. Cause, one, this post will make no accomplishment since it isn't in reporting abuse and will not get him banned (and if you're going to reply to this saying you made one, this is even worse since this thread serves absolutely no purpose), and two, you're going on about how somebody in particular is cocky and is a Feminine Hygene Product. If that isn't ranting, IDK what is.

I'm not trying to be rude, or hating on you. You seem pretty cool, but this thread has no purpose and won't accomplish anything. Especially if the guy in the pictures doesn't really deserve a ban, since everybody in MCSG does it.

I'm not going to turn this into a flame war, all of my points have been said. So, if you reply to this I won't reply back.

#BlockingADerail

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I think you look like a Feminine Hygene Product for trying to humiliate him in front of the whole MCSG community. Stop being an asshole and get over yourself :(
Gonna reply one time, are you referring to me or the guy who made this? If it was me, I was not trying to be rude as I stated above. :p

I haven't ranted. The worst I've said is "dang it, that was some tough lag"
If you've never hated on another player for killing you, said one bad thing in chat after dying, went on a total rampage in game, or made a post on the forums about it, then...

You, may be the Gift of Jesus that we've been waiting for.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Gonna reply one time, are you referring to me or the guy who made this? If it was me, I was not trying to be rude as I stated above. :p

If you've never hated on another player for killing you, said one bad thing in chat after dying, went on a total rampage in game, or made a post on the forums about it, then...

no no it's directed at sleivart! you are a gentleman sir!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Finally, someone recognized me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci