• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

_zeX99_ Is a bad looser. And bit of a Feminine Hygene Product...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So i can tell you what i din't get a screenshot off. Him in the game before telling a guy that were saying that he was hoping to win because he almost never won that he could basically go bunnies himself because zeX was probably the best eu so he didn't stand a chance. Do you still wanna say that you act like that? And is this really offending one person? If someone is acting badly and not friendly to other persons in the community, especially in-game and when it someones as well known and probably(unfortunatly) looked up to as zeX99 it should be exposed if you ask me, let them feel some shame, so maybe the next time their about to say something like that, they will think twice.
i like zex but sometimes he can be a bit arrogant and say things like Im the best in eu, and he does sometimes get very angry when he dies and it's because he EXPECTS to win, but this thread will hopefully make him realise it doesn't matter. I sometimes get a bit angry but then if someone takes a screenshot of me and posts it i realise what its like in other peoples views. Good thread.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I SENSE BUTTHURT
But really, Zex could get banned for player harrassment. For example, he says "getting on my hit list... most people find it a curse" and "I hunt you down until you quit".
The point is, you should take this to the Report Abuse section for the bannable offence, if you'd like. I think this post shouldn't deserve that much hate, as he is caught a player which has broke a rule. He has the guts to post it in the forums, and standing up for his argument despite the haters. Don't hate on him, he's being honest.
i see this as a mature thread... no need to say I SENSE BUTTHURT... why would you even post that?

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks, someone who got it. Didn't know this was player harrasment, but i'll look into it :9
i don't think it counts as harrassment because hes not saying anything about you but he is being REALLY arrogant... Urmagher u kill me?!?!?!? dafuq i never die... YOUR ON MA HIT LIST gonna hunt you dowwwwwn....

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
But really, Zex could get banned for player harrassment. For example, he says "getting on my hit list... most people find it a curse" and "I hunt you down until you quit".
The point is, you should take this to the Report Abuse section for the bannable offence, if you'd like. I think this post shouldn't deserve that much hate, as he is caught a player which has broke a rule. He has the guts to post it in the forums, and standing up for his argument despite the haters. Don't hate on him, he's being honest.

i see this as a mature thread... no need to say I SENSE BUTTHURT... why would you even post that?
I changed my post completely delete this quote

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
_zeX99_ should see dis.
I can promise you zeX already has seen this. I know he is pretty often at forums and I like zeX still I know that he rages much / quick but... What is better?
- Saying that your targetting someone
- Dont say it but chase him forever
There isnt even a difference. And maybe he just wanted to "warn" you ^^
I dont think that he is the only one who acts like that.
I bet theyre 1000 of guys who act like him
!!! I dont want to say I think its good but I think that there are much players who act like him. Me aswell sometimes.
Wondering if you never raged in MCSG.

Especially in v2 its pretty hard to stay frienddly if you die by lagging back at your "rival"

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
_zeX99_ should see dis.
Reading the comments right now, gonna edit this after i finish.

EDIT: Alright, so i see people from Legends already came to rage here so yeah, you can ignore them since thats what they are going to do from now on if its me we're talking about.

If you haven't read my story, i already said there that i am a bit arrogant and it can get out of hand sometimes. I was hones to sleivert since he was one of the best players last year in august or w/e, so i thought he doesn't play asmuch, but i wanted to prove him that i'm one of the best people now and to let him know that i'm not a joke anymore, him, dyon and mindahl, best people before mindahl left. Dyon isn't here anymore( i think) and sleivert is the only one now.

This thread is why most of the time i keep my mouth shut, but since sleivert was here for long enough and i was jelaous of him back then, i thought i could be honest with him.

And about the haters that i already PROVED im better than(They know who i'm talking about), you can keep hatting, and if you can't prove me wrong don't talk about me like that, i AM arrogant and i'm not going to act like i'm not.

I have never said i'm "God" of mcsg, i did say i'm best and i still think so, and if they do beat me once, that doesn't change my thoughts, although if it happens more often like with gcb, then **** gets real. I'm not threatning anybody, just saying that there's a high possibility that i am best in EU.

And if you people still don't believe me i'll make sure to let EVERYONE know that, when the MCSGv2 is completed.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can promise you zeX already has seen this. I know he is pretty often at forums and I like zeX still I know that he rages much / quick but... What is better?
- Saying that your targetting someone
- Dont say it but chase him forever
There isnt even a difference. And maybe he just wanted to "warn" you ^^
I dont think that he is the only one who acts like that.
I bet theyre 1000 of guys who act like him
!!! I dont want to say I think its good but I think that there are much players who act like him. Me aswell sometimes.
Wondering if you never raged in MCSG.

Especially in v2 its pretty hard to stay frienddly if you die by lagging back at your "rival"
why is he "warning" him...

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
best EU. Right...
If you say that, make sure you can back it up man. And if you act cocky, you're gonna get smacked for it.
Yes, i can back it up, but killing me once doesn't prove much. I expected something like this back when i decided to prove the community my skills on my own, and i was prepared for stuff like this. So if anyone else needs to get rid of their rage on me, go ahead and spam this thread untill its locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci