• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☆ Duck's Designs! ☆ [Intros, Outros, Thumbnails, Avatars, and more!]

Do you like Duck's Designs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

daviesoj

Survivor
Reaction score
I was wondering if you could link you animated YouTube intro and still outro work?

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I was wondering if you could link you animated YouTube intro and still outro work?
Will do in a bit. Still outro is done, however animated intro is still in progress :)

What are you ordering: Avatar

IGN: AppleCraftWTF

Pose: Leaning on right leg with a Black Optifine Cape Holding a Diamond Sword

Facial expression: Smiling

Text (optional): BlueCherrySauce

Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): light blue

Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): BackGround color is dark blue

Link to Minecraft Skin
http://www.mcskinsearch.com/skins/AppleCraftWTF
Yep! Adding to queue in a bit :)

daviesoj

Survivor
Reaction score
Will do in a bit. Still outro is done, however animated intro is still
Thanks! :) also as a suggestion perhaps you just list the IGN of people that are waiting, it reduces your thread and tidies it up a bit so it is clearer for yourself and everyone else viewing the thread, just a thought.

Mrbobbob891

Tribute
Reaction score
EDIT: You know what sorry for this but I change my mind again XD I just want it like this: http://www.youtube.com/user/CreepingOnChu
No smile or anything just like how hers is. I really love you work Duck! And sorry for all the trouble that I have caused I know school and all that jazz. But thanks for the help!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
And I change my mind. Can I have a profile picture that looks like this guys? http://www.youtube.com/user/PoonchCP
Transparent please :) And I also changed my skin it should be a king.
Sure thing! And regarding your other post-- it's being worked on. I've been busy lately, especially with me going on vacation, and school starting very soon-- not to mention higher priority works at the moment. It will be done eventually, so don't worry :p

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
The YouTube intro is done! Keep in mind this is one of my first intros. These are also entirely custom, so if you want a totally different type of intro, it's totally available! :)

daviesoj

Survivor
Reaction score
The YouTube intro is done! Keep in mind this is one of my first intros. These are also entirely custom, so if you want a totally different type of intro, it's totally available! :)
That's really good, could i have an intro along a green colour scheme and can it include my channel name 'daviesoj', the rest is up to you!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
That's really good, could i have an intro along a green colour scheme and can it include my channel name 'daviesoj', the rest is up to you!
Thanks! Regarding your intro-- these take usually somewhere around 6 hours to render, and 2 to create, so time-wise, it's a little rough, which is why they cost money. However, since you're one of the first people to ask, I may end up doing yours for free.

Babbage540

Spectator
Reaction score
What are you ordering: Custom thumbnail
IGN: Babbage540
Pose: Leaping onto a gold block
Facial expression: Determined
Text (optional): Minecraft: Parkour Universe pt. One
Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): Minecraft logo regular color, other text yellow
Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): Background color green, slime and squid
Selection of mob(s), or friend(s), and environment [ADVANCED (paid) avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend(s), link their skin(s), please):
PayPal email (Payment request will be sent for amount of order, if order is a paid request):
[email protected]

_Reevesdrums_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Do you think you could make me one of those text intro/outros? Itd be great to get one that says AARGO that I could add to my outro for my channel youtube.com/reevesgameetc How much do you charge for them? Anything with a green background would be amazing X)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci