• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☆ Duck's Designs! ☆ [Intros, Outros, Thumbnails, Avatars, and more!]

Do you like Duck's Designs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbobbob891

Tribute
Reaction score
So duck how is mine going? I apologize if I'm rushing you, it's just that I asked last month and I still got no response :p. But I know you are also making other amazing art for other people. Or that your just busy in real life. But no worries I can wait. *_*

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
So duck how is mine going? I apologize if I'm rushing you, it's just that I asked last month and I still got no response :p. But I know you are also making other amazing art for other people. Or that your just busy in real life. But no worries I can wait. *_*
My main excuse is my serious case of procrastination :p I hate putting off work, because I like to make it for all of you, and I'll go through 2-4 bits of each section of the queue this weekend for sure, if not more sometime around the week :)

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Big news!
Animated YouTube intros, as well as animated YouTube outros, and still YouTube outros are now for sale!
Animated YouTube intros, and outros are available for $10, and "still" YouTube outros are available for $5!
Examples of all of the newly added store items are coming soon​
(2-3 hours from now)!​
While I'm here-- smashmaster , your signature is finished!​
Thanks you so much!

Reaction score
goldlab
You pick everythig else just make me ride a pig with one of my hats on :p●○●○●○♡♥♥♥

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
As I mess around with the program, I discover new things. One of them being this super cool text effect, as seen here, and in my avatar.
These are going to be available for $2, and can be used as a transparent file for just about everything, or an avatar, with a background.
Five free "Text avatars" will be available, however! :)
(Yes, I'm working on the queue :p)

When requesting one of the limited free text avatars, or purchasing one of these-- please use this template:
Name/Nickname/Word you'd like it to say:
Outside color, and inside color:
Background (transparent, solid color, or image):
How "broken" do you want it to be?:

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Name/Nickname/Word you'd like it to say: Heff Squir(r) not sure if I want 1 r or 2 r's :p Can I see both? <3
Outside color, and inside color: Which one's which? I'm just gonna base it off yours :p Can the part that's blue in your name be a light green, similar to the one in my skin, and then the pink part a shade of brown that goes well with the green? :)
Background (transparent, solid color, or image): Whatever goes well with the colours of the name :p As you know, I'm awful with colours.
How "broken" do you want it to be?: I think the amount you 'broke' yours is good :)
Additional Info that I am adding myself: Duck is a noob :p <3

daviesoj

Survivor
Reaction score
What are you ordering: basic avatar (free)

IGN: daviesoj

Pose: Facial expression: could it be the same as the avatar in this thumbnail (right):
holding an iron sword but no lava bucket and clearly with my skin not Bajan's.

Text (optional): no text

Text color (leave blank if not asking for text): -

Selection of one mob, background color, and a mob or friend [FREE avatar/signatures only] (optional) (If choosing friend, list their IGN, please): could I have a silver / grey background colour sort of metallic.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci